ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Do you want zac to be a director? - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Do you want zac to be a director? (/showthread.php?tid=406)

Pages: 1 2

Do you want zac to be a director? - Fearless - 09-24-2011 01:53 AM

so, since he's staring in hollywood, do you want zac to be a director someday? or should he stay as an actor?

RE: Do you want zac to be a director? - d. b. wilyumz - 09-24-2011 11:23 AM

(09-24-2011 01:53 AM)qwerty Wrote:  so, since he's staring in hollywood, do you want zac to be a director someday? or should he stay as an actor?

Since he was planning to go to film school at the University of Southern California, it would seem that his interests are broader than only acting. But I hope he postpones trying his hand at directing for a few years. He can do a lot more as an actor and he will be learning about directing from all the people he works with. Plus, he's already got a second job as a producer. Someday his career could go the same way as Eastwood or Redford as producer, director, and actor. But right now I think he has a lot more to do in front of the camera, not behind it.

RE: Do you want zac to be a director? - mirandagirl - 09-24-2011 11:28 AM

I agree with the previous statement. Zac should/is focusing on acting right now, but I think with the more movies he acts in, he tries to learn about the behind the scenes process while working with directors and such. In time, Zac could be a director, but for now, he should stick to acting.

RE: Do you want zac to be a director? - Zacefronitis - 09-24-2011 11:36 AM

I seem to remember Zac once saying that Directing was not a big passion of his- then he set up his Ninja production company thing, so to me it seems like that is his career for when he doesn't act any more. But, he could change his mind and have a go at it later on- who knows?!
To answer the question, I don't mind what he turns his hand to Big Grin

RE: Do you want zac to be a director? - d. b. wilyumz - 09-24-2011 07:02 PM

(09-24-2011 11:36 AM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  I seem to remember Zac once saying that Directing was not a big passion of his- then he set up his Ninja production company thing, so to me it seems like that is his career for when he doesn't act any more. But, he could change his mind and have a go at it later on- who knows?!
To answer the question, I don't mind what he turns his hand to Big Grin

I don't think Zac set up his production company because he wanted to be a producer, I think he wanted to gain more control over creating the movies he stars in.

As far as not minding what he does, remember that as a director, no one will get to see him. If he sticks to acting, his fans wil see a lot more of him.

RE: Do you want zac to be a director? - Fearless - 09-24-2011 08:59 PM

agree with everyone here. well, directing is a great opportunity for zac too but maybe not right now. i want him to be an actor cause I can see his face on the camera lol

RE: Do you want zac to be a director? - elle1234 - 09-25-2011 02:42 PM

Stay an actor as long as he can-He is still young he can do directing as he gets older.

RE: Do you want zac to be a director? - Zacefronitis - 09-25-2011 03:13 PM

(09-24-2011 07:02 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  I don't think Zac set up his production company because he wanted to be a producer, I think he wanted to gain more control over creating the movies he stars in.

As far as not minding what he does, remember that as a director, no one will get to see him. If he sticks to acting, his fans wil see a lot more of him.

He still had to become a producer to gain that control though. If he wanted to direct, he could have taken that route if you see what I mean. Out of the two, it seems to me that he 'chose' production over direction/other avenues.
And you can still be a fan of someone even if they are not 'on screen' Big Grin

RE: Do you want zac to be a director? - elle1234 - 09-25-2011 06:22 PM

Not right now-when he is a little older.

RE: Do you want zac to be a director? - Fearless - 09-25-2011 07:39 PM

i want to see zac directing and writing his won script lol but i guess that'll be a long time