ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Teen Wolf - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Teen Wolf (/showthread.php?tid=40)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Teen Wolf - Jessica - 07-09-2012 05:30 AM

I don't like that he is that thing. Writers should have kept him human instead. And I thought at first, the black vet guy was going to be the kanima or Lydia Tongue Do you ship anyone on this show together? Or do you not really care who is with who?

RE: Teen Wolf - teamnoelftw. - 07-09-2012 12:35 PM

Oh, there's a lot of ships, don't get me started. lmao. I mainly ship Sterek and Scanny. And yes I admit I ship Scalison and Stidia.

RE: Teen Wolf - gallagher - 08-28-2012 10:46 PM

Sooooo....who else was pleasantly surprised by the season finale a few weeks ago?!

RE: Teen Wolf - teamnoelftw. - 08-29-2012 03:44 AM

I was really worried Jackson was dead, but we all know the writers. He couldn't stay dead for long. I have to say he looks better as a werewolf than the other guys.

And poor Stiles, thinking he wasn't a hero. Sad

RE: Teen Wolf - gallagher - 08-29-2012 04:37 AM

I think it's probably because it's literally impossible to make Colton Haynes even look remotely ugly haha.

But yeah! It was so sad. My poor baby. Sad

RE: Teen Wolf - teamnoelftw. - 08-29-2012 11:50 PM

I know, aha. Like both Tylers are just wtf? Tyler Hoechlin looks like Wolverine, IMO. And Tyler Posey reminds me of Mason from Wizards of Waverly Place.

I just wish Derek was there to comfort Stiles. like, come on. He's his hero and he doesn't even know it.

RE: Teen Wolf - gallagher - 08-30-2012 12:30 AM

And Hoechlin is another person I didn't think it was possible to make ugly, but apparently Teen Wolf pulled it off. Those his wolf isn't so bad. Isaac's is the worst, though. D:

And haha, yeah. Poor guys. Sad

RE: Teen Wolf - teamnoelftw. - 08-30-2012 03:00 AM

Like, oh my god. What have they done to him? Ahaha. No. You did NOT just make Hoechlin ugly.

I feel bad for Danny though. His love life sucks. I hope his ex-boyfriend gets back together with him soon. (although the ex is way too hot to be his boyfriend. Like, Dayumm.)

RE: Teen Wolf - gallagher - 08-30-2012 03:09 AM

RIGHT? I feel personally offended by your attempts at making such a beautiful human being unpleasing to my eyes... :/

Duuuuudee, right?! Though, tbh, I really like Jackson/Danny, but you know, apparently Jackson isn't Danny's "type." His ex is cute, though. Reaaaally cute. Apparently he's Davis' assistant too!

RE: Teen Wolf - teamnoelftw. - 08-30-2012 01:02 PM

It's so not working. Aha. Just at least shave those sideburns, people.

I know, it's SO freaking obvious Danny loves Jackson, and cares for him. If Sterek doesn't happen, Janny better have.

But let's be honest, Colton wants me. Tongue