ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Miracle Run - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Miracle Run (/showthread.php?tid=4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Miracle Run - michelle. - 08-20-2011 07:58 PM

Who knew one movie could do so much haha.

RE: Miracle Run - Fearless - 08-20-2011 08:23 PM

yeah Smile i want this movie to be shown on my science class. my science teacher kept insulting my classmate "autistic" (which my classmate is really autistic) -_-

RE: Miracle Run - michelle. - 08-20-2011 10:27 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why in the world would he insult him?
That's not fair...or right.

RE: Miracle Run - mirandagirl - 08-21-2011 10:35 AM

This movie needs to be shown more

RE: Miracle Run - michelle. - 08-21-2011 11:33 AM

I know, right?
I had LMN last night and they were playing a...strange movie. Miracle Run is so much better and deserves to be shown.

RE: Miracle Run - cblodg - 08-21-2011 07:28 PM

(08-20-2011 08:23 PM)qwerty Wrote:  yeah Smile i want this movie to be shown on my science class. my science teacher kept insulting my classmate "autistic" (which my classmate is really autistic) -_-

That's actually a HUGE "no no" for a teacher. If you know it happened you should step forward to your school's administration and inform them of what happened.

RE: Miracle Run - Fearless - 08-22-2011 06:45 AM

(08-21-2011 07:28 PM)cblodg Wrote:  
(08-20-2011 08:23 PM)qwerty Wrote:  yeah Smile i want this movie to be shown on my science class. my science teacher kept insulting my classmate "autistic" (which my classmate is really autistic) -_-

That's actually a HUGE "no no" for a teacher. If you know it happened you should step forward to your school's administration and inform them of what happened.

actually, my classmate/friend tried to tell this to the head of the school but the administration didn't do anything! -_- cause that science teacher is very strict and scary even the admin are scared to him. i think it's because that teacher of mine is going to black mail our school -_-
(08-20-2011 10:27 PM)michelle. Wrote:  Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why in the world would he insult him?

ikr? this movie should be shown to our science class so my stupid teacher will learn what's wrong or right

RE: Miracle Run - michelle. - 08-22-2011 08:08 AM

(08-22-2011 06:45 AM)qwerty Wrote:  
(08-21-2011 07:28 PM)cblodg Wrote:  

actually, my classmate/friend tried to tell this to the head of the school but the administration didn't do anything! -_- cause that science teacher is very strict and scary even the admin are scared to him. i think it's because that teacher of mine is going to black mail our school -_-
(08-20-2011 10:27 PM)michelle. Wrote:  Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why in the world would he insult him?

ikr? this movie should be shown to our science class so my stupid teacher will learn what's wrong or right
They need to do SOMETHING about it. They can't just let him get away with it.
That's just terrible...it's not like he chose to be autistic or anything. It's not his fault and it can't be helped much further. Regardless, picking on him is getting him nowhere.

RE: Miracle Run - Fearless - 08-23-2011 06:57 AM

They need to do SOMETHING about it. They can't just let him get away with it.
That's just terrible...it's not like he chose to be autistic or anything. It's not his fault and it can't be helped much further. Regardless, picking on him is getting him nowhere.

[/quote]

well, the school nor us can't do anything...he not only embarrass people with defect, but also people who fails at his subject...(PS, my science teacher is gay)

RE: Miracle Run - cblodg - 08-23-2011 09:50 AM

(08-23-2011 06:57 AM)qwerty Wrote:  They need to do SOMETHING about it. They can't just let him get away with it.

well, the school nor us can't do anything...he not only embarrass people with defect, but also people who fails at his subject...(PS, my science teacher is gay)

His sexual orientation has nothing to do with it. It is (here in the US at least) against the law for an educator to do what he has and continues to do. He is bullying people and anyone who sits by and lets him continue to do that is an accessory to his crime.