ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pictures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* (/showthread.php?tid=336)

Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - Twilight - 09-09-2011 02:52 AM

[Image: 2vn5jsz.jpg]

It’s back-to-school season, yeah, yeah, we get it. But before you’re fully back to hitting the books and falling asleep earlier, we want to give you all a present to remember a summer well-spent with us. Two words: Shirtless. Hotties. Whether Kellan Lutz is working out and Alex Pettyfer is filming a shirtless scene, or Zac Efron‘s taking a dip in the ocean and Ryan Reynolds is… just being Ryan Reynolds, these guys didn’t have to work too hard to convince us that they all deserve to be dubbed our Hotties of the Week.

So if you wanna picture what a day at the beach would be like with these guys around, peep our steamiest gallery yet! And after, tell us: Which hottie has the best body?

Article

RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - Fearless - 09-09-2011 04:41 AM

zac is so hot when he's shirtless Wink

RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - Nina32 - 09-09-2011 05:37 AM

Ok Kellan is too muscely for me......is the second fella from glee?? he should be a member of twilight cause he is snow white in that pic....is the last fella nick jonas? he's to young for me..................best out of them all has to be Zac i admit

RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - ESG42 - 09-09-2011 07:04 AM

I think the same

RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - Fearless - 09-09-2011 07:07 AM

yeah and zac's muscles are natural and right Smile some celebs used steroids or some of them are over muscular

RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - Nina32 - 09-09-2011 09:38 AM

yeah too much muscle is a turn off for me im afraid especially when there steroid heads lol

RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - elle1234 - 09-09-2011 12:12 PM

Zac looks awesome!

RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - healingduck - 09-10-2011 12:27 AM

Of course Zac looks the best (:

I agree that Kellan is a bit over the top.... He is still pretty hot though. All of them are. But like I said, Zac definitely looks the best.

RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - efronftw_ - 09-10-2011 08:55 PM

They all look hot.

RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless* - michelle. - 09-11-2011 09:02 AM

Zac looks good!
Nick looks...awkward lol.