ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Celebrities (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) (/showthread.php?tid=308)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - Fearless - 09-04-2011 08:33 AM

i guess so...

i loved his video about the things he hate

RE: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - michelle. - 09-04-2011 10:11 AM

"I hate f******* birds!"

"Take your ass back to your tree and shut the f*** up!"

favorite part lol.

RE: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - Fearless - 09-05-2011 07:58 AM

lol love that quote

im hoping he would talk about zac one day (not in an insulting way lol)

and i love that part where he said justin and selena looks like a fetus and an older woman lol

RE: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - michelle. - 09-11-2011 09:26 AM

If he was a crazy fan like he is of Beyone, that would be AMAZING.

RE: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - Fearless - 09-12-2011 06:59 AM

lol how did u discover kingsley?

RE: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - michelle. - 09-12-2011 05:15 PM

Tumblr...lol.

RE: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - Fearless - 09-13-2011 07:35 AM

lol i discovered him cause of my brother

RE: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - michelle. - 09-13-2011 07:36 AM

What was the very first video you ever saw of his?

RE: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - timebomb - 09-13-2011 10:52 PM

I love Kingsley he's hilarious, my favorite videos of him are the overexposed ones Tongue

RE: The official It'sKingsleyBitch Thread (famous in youtube) - Fearless - 09-14-2011 06:20 AM

the first video i saw was about the tca 2009. i remembered he was so angry at david something (the one who insulted vanessa in the tca). he also said the part where the jonas bro cut they're hair was lame lol