ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
PLL- pretty little liars - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: PLL- pretty little liars (/showthread.php?tid=28)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: PLL- pretty little liars - mirandagirl - 03-19-2012 10:06 PM

(03-19-2012 09:23 PM)BEE. Wrote:  
(03-19-2012 08:12 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Mona should have killed Spencer.

What? Noooo., D:
This episode was just as freaky as the last. Poor Emily though ]':

Spencer was nothing but mean to Mona in the past. A lot of people were, its not surprising that Mona wanted revenge. Spence, Aria, and Emily did kind of take Hanna away from her.

Mona, Emily, and Aria are my favorites though.

RE: PLL- pretty little liars - BEE. - 03-20-2012 06:02 AM

(03-19-2012 10:06 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  

What? Noooo., D:

Spencer was nothing but mean to Mona in the past. A lot of people were, its not surprising that Mona wanted revenge. Spence, Aria, and Emily did kind of take Hanna away from her.

Hm, I guess that';s true... though that's no reason to kill someone.

RE: PLL- pretty little liars - mirandagirl - 03-20-2012 06:27 AM

(03-20-2012 06:02 AM)BEE. Wrote:  
(03-19-2012 10:06 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  

What? Noooo., D:

Hm, I guess that';s true... though that's no reason to kill someone.

Mona almost killed Spencer anyway. I just wish her plan to kill Spencer worked instead of Spence jumping out of the car at the last minute.

RE: PLL- pretty little liars - SLE - 03-20-2012 02:45 PM

wow people dont like Spencer lol. I dont mind her. this past episode was awesome I thought it was good. my favorite has to be Hanna I felt bad for her when she found out that it was Mona all along but it wasnt really her there is someone else out there because the last thing she said was I did what you told me to do. I wonder who that person could be. and I am so glad that Toby wasnt really mad and Spencer I just love those to together so when he kissed her I was happy. and poor Emily. I thought it was a great ending I cant wait to find out what happens next.

RE: PLL- pretty little liars - michelle. - 03-24-2012 08:55 AM

I was a bit disappointed with the finale, to be honest.
For one, A was supposed to be someone different than in the books. But Mona is A in the books.
Plus, they made it a huge deal that A was being REVEALED, but they really didn't reveal who it is lol.
Mona's definitely not the ring leader, if she even has anything to do with. Who knows...A could have threatened her.

I still stand by my statement that Ali is not really dead.

RE: PLL- pretty little liars - SLE - 04-01-2012 01:18 AM

yeah a little inside of me thinks ali's not dead either but thats me and of course you Michelle who knows what will happen next.

RE: PLL- pretty little liars - LoveYourFaith_OD - 04-01-2012 11:25 AM

She isn't really dead. It's just like in the books. They all just said it wouldn't be based off in the books because they wanted more tv viewers and popularity. You want popularity? Then add something special like film makers. At least they know how to make good movies based off of book series. Am I right?

RE: PLL- pretty little liars - michelle. - 04-01-2012 01:47 PM

I wish they would have kept their word and changed it up. It makes sense, especially with this sort of story line. It needs some mystery. It shouldn't be made so obvious.

RE: PLL- pretty little liars - teamnoelftw. - 06-05-2012 08:47 PM

Um what the HELL? Oh god I hope Emily didn't do what I think she did. And I really hope the girls are cleared.

Did anyone notice the 'Lost Woods Resort' sign blinking? A clue maybe? Two 'A's? Hmmm.

RE: PLL- pretty little liars - LoveYourFaith_OD - 06-06-2012 11:13 AM

Til The Casket Drops is still stuck in my head.

I'm sorry to all who liked Maya, I didn't she was just bad news. Now Emily is a mess!

They are so clueless! They can't honestly believe that everything is over now that Mona is away.