ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Brenda Song expecting a baby - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Celebrities (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Brenda Song expecting a baby (/showthread.php?tid=233)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Brenda Song expecting a baby - Fearless - 08-25-2011 06:49 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Q-flmJwiI

so...brenda song is pregnant...thoughts?

RE: Brenda Song expecting a baby - LoveYourFaith_OD - 08-25-2011 08:41 AM

Oh YAYYY! Congrats to Brendie and Trace (:

RE: Brenda Song expecting a baby - _circus_ - 08-25-2011 09:07 AM

I'm kind of excited. I don't like Trace that much, but Brenda will be an amazing mommy

RE: Brenda Song expecting a baby - Fearless - 08-25-2011 09:14 AM

i hate to admit it, but i dont think trace is going to be a good father...
i remember back then he has a crush on vanessa and he said he's hotter than zac or something...

RE: Brenda Song expecting a baby - teamnoelftw. - 08-25-2011 01:38 PM

(08-25-2011 09:14 AM)qwerty Wrote:  i hate to admit it, but i dont think trace is going to be a good father...
i remember back then he has a crush on vanessa and he said he's hotter than zac or something...

I agree with that. There's just something that screams horrible father to me.

RE: Brenda Song expecting a baby - angiecakes1990 - 08-25-2011 02:46 PM

to be honest this is my opinion so i dnt want anything coming back at me

I thought Brenda could of done better than Trace I agree its her choice but i really dnt find him attractive even through those tattoos
but congrats on her and Trace i guess now finally Brenda is having her mini London Tipton haha

RE: Brenda Song expecting a baby - BEE. - 08-25-2011 03:14 PM

(08-25-2011 09:14 AM)qwerty Wrote:  i hate to admit it, but i dont think trace is going to be a good father...

I agree with you there... /:
Anyway, Trace isn't even good looking D: lol but congrats anyway.. I'm still getting over it O.o

RE: Brenda Song expecting a baby - SeasonsOfLove - 08-25-2011 04:01 PM

I find them an odd couple...I mean he is always bashing Disney and Disney stars,even though his sister is one but now he's dating a Disney star!
But congrats to them!

RE: Brenda Song expecting a baby - LoveYourFaith_OD - 08-26-2011 02:33 AM

I didn't even know they were a couple. Now I'm finding she's going to have a baby with this freakazoid?! Come on. Brendie you could do WAY better. U wish you couldve done way better. As ling as he doesn't hurt her and she's happy then good for her. If you look at the YouTube comments everyone is basically saying the same thing you all are saying so the bad Trace comments are normal. Everyone has an opinion.

RE: Brenda Song expecting a baby - Fearless - 08-26-2011 05:10 AM

i hope they have a happy family...and i hope miley's gonna be a good aunt