ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ (/showthread.php?tid=20)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - angiecakes1990 - 10-09-2011 02:00 AM

interesting? its HELL FUNNY lol

RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - Firefly - 10-09-2011 02:03 AM

lol yeah...

RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - angiecakes1990 - 10-09-2011 02:04 AM

try and see if they are rentable at blockbuster and see if you can rent them and watch them.

RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - michelle. - 10-11-2011 10:29 AM

HALLOWEENTOWN? Please tell me, at least some of you has seen it.
That was always the thing I looked forward to the most when October rolled around.

RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - mirandagirl - 10-11-2011 01:05 PM

(10-11-2011 10:29 AM)michelle. Wrote:  HALLOWEENTOWN? Please tell me, at least some of you has seen it.
That was always the thing I looked forward to the most when October rolled around.
I'VE SEEN IT!
The first one has always been my favorite

RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - teamnoelftw. - 10-11-2011 02:36 PM

(10-11-2011 10:29 AM)michelle. Wrote:  HALLOWEENTOWN? Please tell me, at least some of you has seen it.

(10-11-2011 01:05 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  

I'VE SEEN IT!
The first one has always been my favorite

I love the first three. Return to Halloweentown definitely sucked. But I think Sara Paxton did a good job playing Marnie. And you could tell there was some sort of chemistry between her and Lucas.

Kimberly said she WANTED to do the 4th one, but Disney wouldn't let her, probably cause she had conflicting schedules.

I prefer Marnie and Cody (played by the adorable Finn Wittrock) in the 3rd one.

RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - ItzNyssa - 10-11-2011 04:15 PM

Well, most of my favorites were already mentioned: Barney, Gullah Gullah Island, Power Rangers(I was weird and liked the Yellow Ranger), Sesame Street, Rugrats etc....

But there's a few that I don't think have been mentioned unless I missed them.

Zoobilee Zoo

Rainbow Brite

My Little Pony

I loved a lot of 90's Nick shows as well....Clarissa Explains It All, Doug, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark? etc...

The only Cartoon Network show that I ever got into was Scooby Doo and that is my favorite cartoon of all time.

As for movies, The Neverending Story(had the biggest crush on Atreyu when I was like 10), Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King etc...pretty much anything Disney haha.

I also had an obsession with Oliver!. I had a crush on the Artful Dodger, played by Jack Wild, who was in H & R Puffnstuff Smile

RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - angiecakes1990 - 10-12-2011 05:01 AM

^^ did ya know hes dead Sad yeah sad i know

OMFG I REMEMBER THIS SHOW I WATCHED IT ALL THE TIME ON ABC

RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - mirandagirl - 10-16-2011 04:28 PM

Does anyone remember Rocket Power?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY1lnpjnPgg&feature=related

Or As Told By Ginger?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgHXVZJdXak&feature=related

Or Braceface?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3maMxzNAMJU&feature=related

RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~ - LoveYourFaith_OD - 10-16-2011 05:29 PM

I remember all of them. May the three legends be remembered