ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Dreams/Nightmares Thread - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Dreams/Nightmares Thread (/showthread.php?tid=179)

Pages: 1 2

Dreams/Nightmares Thread - LoveYourFaith_OD - 08-20-2011 12:03 AM

Got a nightmare or dream you want to share post it here
Or if a friend, family member, acquaintance, etc had an interesting dream or nightmare or even daydream post it here

RE: Dreams/Nightmares Thread - writteninthestars - 08-20-2011 12:07 AM

i had a dream i was flying a plane and it crashed!

RE: Dreams/Nightmares Thread - LoveYourFaith_OD - 08-20-2011 12:11 AM

Oo ouch

I had a dream that I was dating my best friend

RE: Dreams/Nightmares Thread - cosmic bliss - 12-23-2011 03:24 PM

Dreams..
of Zac last night.
..and no, I will not elaborate, but it was very real as many of my dreams are.

RE: Dreams/Nightmares Thread - Stephanie - 12-23-2011 05:10 PM

I've been dreaming super creepy lately.

The one I woke up to this morning was that there were talking cats, squirrels and aliens who turned out to be Asian and had rice and pot-sticker breath. I was in some trashy looking motor home and we were in some sort of game where I was running from these aliens.

Another one I had the night before was I was with Michael and stuff.....gonna keep this PG boys and girls, but lets say I THOUGHT it was Michael I was being intimate with. He turned into someone else who I don't even know and I went back to this party type thing and told everyone "YES now Michael isn't the only one who's been with another person." (Mind you Michael doesn't cheat...EVER). I flipped out realizing what I did and went and told Michael. He played it cool but just walked off and didn't talk to me anymore. I was trying to get him back but then some lady offered me a job and I took it and left without Michael. Then ran into this dude I used to like yrs ago and started pulling out his teeth because I hated him.

Another one the night before I was going to some wedding and I thought it was mine but it turns out my cousin got remarried to the same guy she's married to now and I had to climb through spiderwebs and iron gates that were too small into this military looking building. My dress was ugly and didn't fit and I kept forgetting stuff but the wedding was in a half hr and I knew I was gonna be late.

ODD dreams let me tell you!

RE: Dreams/Nightmares Thread - cosmic bliss - 12-28-2011 10:16 AM

Wow Stephanie... this ^^ is fantastical!

very cool to read your conscious streaming..
who is Michael??

I have many crazy weird dreams..some of which I've been able to garner the symbolism for myself, others not so much. lol

thanks for sharing
Cool

RE: Dreams/Nightmares Thread - What'sLeftofMe - 12-28-2011 12:46 PM

I had a dream I was a girl and made out with one of my best friends from college, I call her Sammie, and we were at a mall in a clothing section and was in one of the ladies dressing rooms, stuff happened and we missed our bus because it was a field trip and when we got back our professor yelled at us and weight detention.

RE: Dreams/Nightmares Thread - Stephanie - 12-28-2011 05:32 PM

(12-28-2011 10:16 AM)cosmic bliss Wrote:  Wow Stephanie... this ^^ is fantastical!

who is Michael??

I have many crazy weird dreams..some of which I've been able to garner the symbolism for myself, others not so much. lol

thanks for sharing
Cool

Oh sorry haha I figured with my constant blabbing on about him, everyone would know. Michael's my bf :]

RE: Dreams/Nightmares Thread - angiecakes1990 - 12-29-2011 02:27 AM

depends on what i drink LMFAO
i get whacked up dreams if i drink coke before bed but before i start i dream of falling off a cliff LMFAO dnt ask why

RE: Dreams/Nightmares Thread - cosmic bliss - 12-29-2011 01:39 PM

(12-28-2011 05:32 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(12-28-2011 10:16 AM)cosmic bliss Wrote:  Wow Stephanie... this ^^ is fantastical!

who is Michael??

thanks for sharing
Cool

Oh sorry haha I figured with my constant blabbing on about him, everyone would know. Michael's my bf :]

ok
thxx
:}