ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Graphics & Testing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] (/showthread.php?tid=145)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] - mirandagirl - 01-08-2012 12:09 AM

^ thank you (:
& I gave you credit for it.

RE: something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] - michelle. - 01-08-2012 01:17 PM

You're welcome. :]

RE: something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] - teamnoelftw. - 01-08-2012 04:00 PM

(12-19-2011 03:45 PM)michelle. Wrote:  That's how I originally had it. I can move it around, hold on.
[Image: o8h3xw.png]

[Image: 214aa1h.png]

Guess its better than nothing.
I'm sorry I made you work on it.

RE: something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] - Fruitfly - 01-12-2012 11:12 AM

Just out of curiosity, can you turn Zac into a black haired vampire and Colton Haynes into woman? Not literally of course - you'd have to be a witch - but in a graphic.

I know my request is "different" but that is why I'm asking. (-:

RE: something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] - michelle. - 01-17-2012 07:07 PM

I've never done that before. :/ So I have no idea how it would work out.

RE: something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] - SLE - 02-22-2012 01:15 AM

Hey Michelle. I was wondering if you could make me a Zac gif signature from his interview with Ellen today. I dont care what feature you use on him. I know i make my own sigs but i want something different and I know you can make GIFs. if you can make me one thanks so much. take your time i dont need it right away but I would really want one. Smile

RE: something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] - michelle. - 02-22-2012 11:38 AM

Do you care what part of the interview?
Well, I made two new ones.
You're welcome to use one if you would like. If you had something else in mind, just let me know and give me those details. (:

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]

[Image: 2cra5o6.jpg]

RE: something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] - SLE - 02-22-2012 01:04 PM

thanks Michelle I will take the first one. I really like it thanks again. under it I will of course credit you because you made it. thanks again Smile

RE: something 'bout love ♥ [graphics by michelle] - michelle. - 02-22-2012 01:30 PM

You're welcome! ;D