ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
New Family Additions! - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Latest News & Rumors (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New Family Additions! (/showthread.php?tid=1442)

New Family Additions! - Kathryn - 08-09-2013 03:51 PM

[Image: logan.jpg]

I am happy to announce that my son Logan Oliver was born on July 2nd, 2013! Because of this incredible (and incredibly time-consuming!) addition to our offline family, Heather and I are looking for a new addition zefron.com’s family! I need someone who is professional, punctual, who has experience with WordPress and Coppermine and would be able to help us update zefron.com with the latest news and photos. If you feel you are up for the job, please e-mail me at [email protected]

RE: New Family Additions! - SeasonsOfLove - 08-12-2013 03:55 AM

Aw! He's stunning Kathryn! Congrats again!

RE: New Family Additions! - Twilight - 08-12-2013 05:11 AM

Aw, congratulations Kathryn. He is positively beautiful. I wish you the best always & may God bless your family even more. *Hugs*

RE: New Family Additions! - mirandagirl - 08-13-2013 01:48 PM

Aw congrats, he's so cute

RE: New Family Additions! - Londonlipton - 08-13-2013 01:50 PM

(08-09-2013 03:51 PM)Kathryn Wrote:  
[Image: logan.jpg]

I am happy to announce that my son Logan Oliver was born on July 2nd, 2013! Because of this incredible (and incredibly time-consuming!) addition to our offline family, Heather and I are looking for a new addition zefron.com’s family! I need someone who is professional, punctual, who has experience with WordPress and Coppermine and would be able to help us update zefron.com with the latest news and photos. If you feel you are up for the job, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Congratulations Kathryn, he is gorgeous. Smile

RE: New Family Additions! - astridefron - 11-09-2013 06:00 PM

CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOOONS!! ♥ HUGS FROM ARGENTINA