ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Glee - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Glee (/showthread.php?tid=144)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Glee - SeasonsOfLove - 12-10-2012 04:15 PM

Anyone watch the last episode?
Fingers crossed Kurt gets into NYADA! Smile

RE: Glee - teamnoelftw. - 12-11-2012 03:45 AM

I didn't. What happened? Is Marley ok?

RE: Glee - SeasonsOfLove - 12-13-2012 06:03 PM

Marley is fine,she wasn't eating so she fainted. And because they aren't going to sectionals the glee club lost their right to use the choir room so now they have to practice outside

RE: Glee - teamnoelftw. - 12-14-2012 04:35 AM

Sad
Gosh, I feel so bad for Marley. I'm glad she's alright, but I feel bad they lost.

And by the way, tonight's episode. Rory's back! Smile Even if it was a dream. I wanted to cry when Rory mentioned Quinn. What a messed up timeline. I thought Finn and the others were being hard on Kurt, though. Too much use of "fag" and "gay".

Brittany and Sam's storyline was the most hilarious, IMO. Really guys? You get caught up in the whole Mayan thing? Oh gosh.

Kurt and Blaine, though. Ugh. So much feels. Especially for Burt. What courage on that guy. <3

I didn't quite believe Kurt when he said that he was "always" happy to see Blaine. Gotta still hurt.

Jake and Noah. Oh my gosh. I was fanboying so hard on the inside when they sang "O Hanukkah". Made me want to be Jewish. Haha.

I thought Aisha Tyler did so good playing Jake's mom. I love her. She's such an amazing actress.

I was kinda hoping for a Ryder storyline, but eh can't really complain. Jake made up for it.

Oh and Jake mentioned Ryder. All the Jyder feels. I ship them so hard. <3

RE: Glee - SeasonsOfLove - 12-15-2012 02:13 PM

I screamed when Rory came on screen! haha! I was just so excited! I loved Artie's dream sequence,it was so cute. And he sang Feliz Navidad (sorry that is spelt so wrong) which is one of my favourite Christmas songs! It was weird seeing Finn as the bully again,it just didn't look right

Haha! I loved Bram's story line! It made me laugh so hard when Beastie faked the Google Alert!

Klaine need to get back together! This is really annoying me! They are perfect for each other,Ryan Murphy better get them back together!

But where was Unique? And Suga Mota? Need to see more of them!

RE: Glee - teamnoelftw. - 12-17-2012 01:56 AM

I know, it was like, wait what?! I guess in that timeline, their parents never got married and they aren't brothers. So Finn never got to appreciate Kurt.

But the ice-skating scene was so cute, although mildly depressing.

And let's not forget Brody. Hubba hubba.

RE: Glee - SeasonsOfLove - 12-17-2012 03:32 PM

Yeah,it was weird.

Yeah,I loved that scene!

But there was plenty of Jake!

RE: Glee - SeasonsOfLove - 01-03-2013 08:36 AM

Glee is back on the 24th! Smile

RE: Glee - SeasonsOfLove - 04-13-2013 03:16 PM

Did anyone watch 'Shooting Stars'? It was such an amazing episode,I was litreally on the edge of my seat for the whole episode. I'm glad they didn't intertwine any other plot in with it.

RE: Glee - teamnoelftw. - 04-16-2013 03:49 AM

I did. Oh my god I was not expecting all the twists and turns.

Bram, though. <3 Poor Sam, wanting to be the hero.

I'm seriously proud of Mr. Schuester, keeping the students calm like that. Especially after finding Brittany in the bathroom with the other kids. It was sweet of him to include them into the group even for a little while.

I read one fan fiction about the boy from the bathroom. It was really good.