ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Zac on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Videos (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Zac on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (/showthread.php?tid=1427)

Zac on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - cblodg - 06-06-2013 11:08 AM

Can't believe this didn't make it on here! I love Craig and how he makes his guests feel comfortable. I think this was Zac's first time on the show and he seemed to take himself really seriously where Craig just wants to have fun.

RE: Zac on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - mirandagirl - 06-09-2013 02:36 PM

I loved that interview. He was nervous, but it was cute

RE: Zac on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - cblodg - 06-10-2013 08:06 PM

(06-09-2013 02:36 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I loved that interview. He was nervous, but it was cute

It kind of reminded me of his first times on Jimmy Kimmel and even Graham Norton. Zac is so focused on promoting the film at times that he gets lost in the fun moments, at times.

RE: Zac on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - mirandagirl - 06-11-2013 06:10 PM

(06-10-2013 08:06 PM)cblodg Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 02:36 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I loved that interview. He was nervous, but it was cute

It kind of reminded me of his first times on Jimmy Kimmel and even Graham Norton. Zac is so focused on promoting the film at times that he gets lost in the fun moments, at times.

Oh, I see what you're saying. He tends to be like that when he goes on talk shows for the first time cause it's like he doesn't know what to expect.

Random, but I liked the weed reference in the interview Smile