ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
birthday - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: birthday (/showthread.php?tid=1393)

birthday - puckleberryftwx - 03-04-2013 07:40 AM

Its my 22nd birthday in a couple of months and I know that its not an important birthday or anything but I would like to do something as its on the weekend but I have no idea what. Any ideas?

RE: birthday - mirandagirl - 03-04-2013 11:50 AM

Bowling party lol

RE: birthday - Stephanie - 03-10-2013 04:53 AM

Depends on what your into? If ur a partier then going to the bar might be fun as long as u call a cab and don't drive home drunk. Personally I'm not a drinker really and only drank once so for my 22nd I didn't bother with much. Just had a relaxed day and that was it. If ur a social butterfly then invite some friends to do something with you. Bowling is fun and so is dinner out or whatever is the most fun in your town.

RE: birthday - puckleberryftwx - 03-10-2013 05:27 AM

I'm not a huge partier, I had a massive party last year for my 21st, I can't drive anyway not that I would ever drink and drive. Bowling is fun but also expensive where I live theres not a huge amount to do but I don't know if I should even make plans for my birthday as I don't know if my boyfriend will want to take me out or not as I ask him but he won't say anything

RE: birthday - Peace - 03-10-2013 07:10 PM

Have a spa day and get pampered

RE: birthday - puckleberryftwx - 03-11-2013 06:44 AM

I dont think theres any spas where I live.

RE: birthday - Stephanie - 03-13-2013 03:44 AM

(03-10-2013 05:27 AM)puckleberryftwx Wrote:  I'm not a huge partier, I had a massive party last year for my 21st, I can't drive anyway not that I would ever drink and drive. Bowling is fun but also expensive where I live theres not a huge amount to do but I don't know if I should even make plans for my birthday as I don't know if my boyfriend will want to take me out or not as I ask him but he won't say anything

Personally I've always had fun when it's just Michael and I for my b'day. Other people sometimes bring it down unless u have really cool friends. Bowling is expensive here too and it sucks. There's nothing my town offers if ur not a sloshy drunk. College town what can I expect I guess. I'd plan just a fun day of stuff like dinner, a movie maybe (those are hecka expensive too). idk Michael usually asks what I want to do and I choose or he tries to surprise me but yeah....
(03-11-2013 06:44 AM)puckleberryftwx Wrote:  I dont think theres any spas where I live.

They have a spa here where I live but it's so expensive that there's no freaking point unless ur made of money. My parents got me a gift card for my graduation and I ended up having fun but making a butt of myself (literally) not understanding the whole under the blanket massage thing. Chick saw my butt and she acted like I was flashing her and trying to be a sleaze so it made the entire experience really uncomfortable haha.

RE: birthday - puckleberryftwx - 03-13-2013 03:38 PM

Well mine and my boyfriends anniversary is a day before my birthday so I get two days of presents lol but ill probably do something with my boyfriend and then something with my family as I'm extremely close to them and I love spending my birthday with my family.