ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Fun idea - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Fun idea (/showthread.php?tid=1316)

Fun idea - Stephanie - 10-01-2012 11:13 PM

I'm not sure how we'd pull this off but I was thinking that a way for people to start getting more communicative on here is if we somehow had a live chat type thing going on. I know some people's parents won't allow it and that's fine but my bf has this thing for one of his computer games that downloads another program that as long as everyone is on the same server and if people have headsets/microphones, they can actually communicate with each other. Once I figure out how to do it, we can have a trial and error to see if it takes off. If people want to try it out they can but if it make people uncomfortable then they don't have to. I just notice my bf has a lot more fun since he's able to speak with people with just pressing the shift button. I'm almost sure it's free and it could be fun if people were willing :]

RE: Fun idea - teamnoelftw. - 10-01-2012 11:46 PM

Why didn't we think of this sooner? It'd be awesome if we could do this.

RE: Fun idea - Stephanie - 10-02-2012 12:12 AM

I have no idea.....I think originally I'd thought of the "idea" but I didn't know this kind of thing existed til Michael was sitting next to me today and he's on his "team speak" thing. I guess it's more of a guy thing but if I ask him how to set it up maybe I can get a cheap pair of headphones from like walmart or something until I can ask for nicer ones for my b'day in a month and then....idk if nothing else I think it would be fun for everyone to hear what we all sound like. PLUS it would help alot because I'm not always in the mood to be trying to type a ton....and everyone knows I have a lot to say.

I was thinking of what we could do is since u need a server to do it is that we don't just allow everyone on the server because it would get hard to keep track and we might have someone sneaky trying to creep on SO if you're an actual member, that person (once we set it up) would PM me asking for the server name or number and only our forum would hopefully have that channel. I'll need to figure out from the bf how it works exactly but I'll see what I can do.

RE: Fun idea - Londonlipton - 10-02-2012 04:10 PM

I like this. Smile

RE: Fun idea - Stephanie - 10-03-2012 01:13 PM

So far there's just three of us interested and Bee lol.

I don't want to go out and download/buy a headset just so people can not participate so if you're at all interested or even willing to give it a try PLEASE vote. Nothing creepy nothing weird. Just trial and error. If anybody cares once so ever if we have members or not, I'd appreciate it if people would give this a try if they are allowed to.

RE: Fun idea - Stephanie - 10-05-2012 02:06 AM

If I can get some more people to like this I'll fork over the money and try to get this figured out. So please vote!

RE: Fun idea - mirandagirl - 10-05-2012 11:14 PM

They have this live chat site
chatzy.com

RE: Fun idea - Stephanie - 10-06-2012 03:13 PM

(10-05-2012 11:14 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  They have this live chat site
chatzy.com

Oh I like that idea too. Is it all words or can u hook up voice too?
If not that might be a nice option for those who aren't comfortable or can't access a headset.

RE: Fun idea - mirandagirl - 10-07-2012 05:26 PM

(10-06-2012 03:13 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(10-05-2012 11:14 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  They have this live chat site
chatzy.com

Oh I like that idea too. Is it all words or can u hook up voice too?
If not that might be a nice option for those who aren't comfortable or can't access a headset.

It's just text or words.