ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Zac supporting gay marriage - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Videos (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Zac supporting gay marriage (/showthread.php?tid=1300)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Zac supporting gay marriage - puckleberryftwx - 09-22-2012 05:18 AM

I'm glad he does. I support it 100%

RE: Zac supporting gay marriage - Stephanie - 10-02-2012 12:40 AM

(09-17-2012 04:28 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  
(09-16-2012 02:38 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  
(09-15-2012 08:09 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  I love Zac,but I dont support gay marriage in anyway shape or form!

So if Zac announced he was gay and he was getting married he would lose you as a fan?

I do not care what he supports /believes in as they do not affect the movies he makes.

After being a fan for all these years-I would back him because I care about him!
People I apologize for anything I said wrong-I love Zac and I do back him in his career choices-it was something that shocked me and I let my mouth fly.Im not discussing this subject any further-Im sorry for making a big deal out of it!

Elle this surprises me that you would say this seeing as you're an adult and not a child correct? The way your first post came off sounded close minded and like it was looking for a fight. Whatever Zac wants to support or wants to believe in is his thing. I personally don't always agree with alot of movie stars liberal views but as long as it's not hurting me I don't care what he supports. He could be supporting killing but this isn't harming anyone as far as I'm concerned. Homosexuality is a personal thing for those who are apart of that community. I'm personally not involved but if someone is that's their thing.