ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Birthday/ Christmas List - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Birthday/ Christmas List (/showthread.php?tid=1285)

Birthday/ Christmas List - Stephanie - 08-29-2012 04:51 AM

This sounds stupid but what should I ask for for my birthday/Christmas?
I'm drawing a blank because everything I want I basically have or it's stuff that isn't possible.

Big stuff I want that isn't possible: Trip to Disneyland and an engagement ring

Guess gift cards and money will house most of my wants.
Maybe I can window shop...

RE: Birthday/ Christmas List - teamnoelftw. - 08-29-2012 11:47 PM

It gets worse as you grow up. Life was a hell of a lot simpler when all we had was toys as kids.

RE: Birthday/ Christmas List - Stephanie - 08-30-2012 02:17 AM

It's such a pain. I'll think of something but it's just not coming to me right now. Luckily I've got 3 months before my b'day.

RE: Birthday/ Christmas List - teamnoelftw. - 08-30-2012 03:03 AM

Plenty of time and money to think of something.

Might want to think simple though, for now.

RE: Birthday/ Christmas List - mariahh. - 10-23-2012 06:47 PM

It isn't impossible to get a ring Smile when the time comes<3 how long have you been together?

hmm, what about a clairsonic? help with a clearer face Smile

RE: Birthday/ Christmas List - Stephanie - 10-25-2012 03:22 AM

(10-23-2012 06:47 PM)mariahh. Wrote:  It isn't impossible to get a ring Smile when the time comes<3 how long have you been together?

hmm, what about a clairsonic? help with a clearer face Smile

Never heard of a clairsonic lol. Is it like one of those things that you wash ur face with and spins around? I have one kinda but it's a neutragena.

We've been together now ..... 22 months almost so just around 2 yrs.

RE: Birthday/ Christmas List - mariahh. - 10-25-2012 12:09 PM

As a while now! Question shall come soon Wink

Yep! Do you like the one you have now

RE: Birthday/ Christmas List - Stephanie - 10-25-2012 03:13 PM

(10-25-2012 12:09 PM)mariahh. Wrote:  As a while now! Question shall come soon Wink

Yep! Do you like the one you have now

lol Maybe....probably won't be for another year or so. I thought he'd ask me last year but he never did. He told me he'd be danged if he was going to wait another year....well it's been almost another year but at this point if it happens I'll be thrilled but if not it's not meant to happen yet and that's fine too. I was bummed out at the time and he knew but looking back on it I'm glad we waited at least another year to get to know each other better. Too many people rush into marriages and so I'm glad we're taking our time. Still hard though cause one of Michael's aunts tells me that his mom won't fully accept me (if ever) until we're married and have had our first baby. Honestly I refuse to get married and pregnant just so some lady can like me. Sure it's his mom....but idc she doesn't even like on the same coast as me I could really careless if she approves of me or not. She's not paying or having a say in the wedding or how her grand kids are raised UNLESS it's info I agree on.

We already know his mom's personality enough to know that his mom will probably try to come 2 weeks before our baby is born to bug me and she'll start drama with my family and then I'll have to ask her to leave the room while my family spends time with my kid. She thinks my bf is 7 and not 27 lol. Tells me she'd change all these things about him and how she failed....but then to the public eye on fb she tells everyone how amazing of a job she did raising him....and then his grandma says that's a lie and she raised him lol. DRAMA.....luckily it's not about me.