ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Sounds Weird - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Sounds Weird (/showthread.php?tid=1269)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Sounds Weird - Stephanie - 09-17-2012 02:20 AM

Kathryn would allow youtube videos if that's what you mean but I doubt she'd let us actually post a whole movie up there. Not only would it take up a lot of room but it's technically illegal to do that online because it requires an actual download. Besides, it would take a LONG time for Kathryn to review everything and that's why she has Bee and I handling the simple stuff.

If that's not what you mean then you can explain further but posting an actual movie seems kinda illegal and puts up a lot of red flags in my mind.

A thread about reviewing movies sounds good but if a person wants to see the movies they should buy them outright or download and not make it public to the world.

RE: Sounds Weird - Peace - 09-24-2012 02:55 PM

No, I don't mean that at all, put the name of the thread, and then people can let us know their feelings of the movie either good nor bad, but not insulting. Lots of people share their feelings, but I'm not sure.I don't know if it would last though.

RE: Sounds Weird - BEE. - 09-24-2012 03:00 PM

It was only a week or so ago that I was thinking about a movie review thread. Just like the book thread, I think it would be a great idea [:

RE: Sounds Weird - Peace - 09-24-2012 04:27 PM

Well if two of us think this is great, I think we should do it. YOu see most of the movies. I'm glad you thought this was a great idea. And maybe when this happens, if anyone has his autograph, post it there too.