ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Sounds Weird - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Sounds Weird (/showthread.php?tid=1269)

Pages: 1 2

Sounds Weird - Peace - 08-02-2012 07:18 PM

I know this sounds weird, but I"m starting to come back a bit at a time. Saying hello.

Diane

Thanks for those who asked for me. Give me some time though.

xoxoBlush

RE: Sounds Weird - mirandagirl - 08-05-2012 10:17 PM

Welcome back, sort of lol (:

RE: Sounds Weird - Londonlipton - 08-06-2012 04:07 AM

Smile Welcome back Diane.

RE: Sounds Weird - Peace - 08-26-2012 06:23 PM

it's taking sometime to get here.

RE: Sounds Weird - BEE. - 08-26-2012 07:49 PM

Take your time Diane. There's no rush :]

RE: Sounds Weird - Stephanie - 08-27-2012 02:06 AM

Did something happen on here that I'm not aware of?

RE: Sounds Weird - Peace - 09-14-2012 07:05 PM

I haven't been feeling well enough to be here. It's taking time for me to be here, especially when some of my friends have left and they are moms here. I'm want to be involved, but we don't really have things I'm intouch with anymore. Things have changed and Michael is getting older now. I come and look, but I don't have the same feelings I guess. I still think Zac's great, just into different things now.

It's hard to explain.

RE: Sounds Weird - teamnoelftw. - 09-14-2012 11:33 PM

I think that describes this place now more than ever. A lot of us have moved on, unfortunately. That doesn't mean we won't come back at all, just that we have grown up since HSM.

The fangirls are now young women and are getting ready for high school and college, as the mothers around here are focusing more and more on their families.

And the occasional guy on here has grown up too. He might deny what he's been through here for his friends in real life, but to us he'll always be a ZEFRON fan. Smile

RE: Sounds Weird - Stephanie - 09-15-2012 01:39 AM

(09-14-2012 07:05 PM)Peace/Most Motherly 2012 Wrote:  I haven't been feeling well enough to be here. It's taking time for me to be here, especially when some of my friends have left and they are moms here. I'm want to be involved, but we don't really have things I'm intouch with anymore. Things have changed and Michael is getting older now. I come and look, but I don't have the same feelings I guess. I still think Zac's great, just into different things now.

It's hard to explain.

No I get it 100% I barely post anymore myself and it's sad because I'm a moderator. It just got to the point where if Bee or myself tried to make things fun or relate-able for someone, someone else would get upset or not take part in it. If we leave it alone people leave. I try to think about what I personally would want to be apart of on here and ....honestly times have changed and they have changed a ton. I'm bored and I know the rest of the forum if they were honest, would admit they are bored too because there really isn't anything going on. It has nothing to do with Zac or his movies because I never bothered to look at that stuff much anyways. It has to do with the atmosphere this forum now has. It's fading away for a period of time and I hope not permanently.
(09-14-2012 11:33 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  I think that describes this place now more than ever. A lot of us have moved on, unfortunately. That doesn't mean we won't come back at all, just that we have grown up since HSM.

The fangirls are now young women and are getting ready for high school and college, as the mothers around here are focusing more and more on their families.

And the occasional guy on here has grown up too. He might deny what he's been through here for his friends in real life, but to us he'll always be a ZEFRON fan. Smile

It's true. The friends I have here I still talk to on fb and even text.

For me it's the fact that I've now got an actual man in my life who I never thought would be possible, but he's managed to make me completely forget how amazing I thought Zac was. He was like one of the first guys that I really liked celeb wise, and now it's like I appreciate him as an actor and still think he's a cutie but it's completely different. I guess I'm facing reality. Realizing that a real man will complete me while Zac was a place holder while I grew up. I'm more focused on continuing my college career and hopefully getting married and having a baby more than what Zac is doing in an interview. Maybe someday I'll become more interested but right now I really don't care. I know that's horrible to say but I really don't. I don't even think about what he's doing. I just see the movies and appreciate him for the great actor he is.

RE: Sounds Weird - Peace - 09-16-2012 07:15 PM

MIchael is in school and It's Monday tomorrow. starting back to things. HOpe everyone is doing ok. I think we should make some sort of new thread though. I don't know what Kind, something that will bring fans here. Maybe a thread of each of the new movies and see if Kathryn will allow you to put the movie and how you felt about it.