ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Wisdom Teeth - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Wisdom Teeth (/showthread.php?tid=1265)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Wisdom Teeth - Stephanie - 08-06-2012 05:19 PM

So my teeth are being taken out August 30th at 9:45 in the morning. I thought they would take more time to think about it but there wasn't a question the doctor is this nice Asian dude and he was like "Oh ur teeth are niceeee and straight. Very nice with the brace." haha he was so nice though and told me not to be nervous and that I'd do great.

RE: Wisdom Teeth - Stephanie - 08-30-2012 02:19 AM

Tomorrow they come out ;[ Can't eat and it's making me hungry! Can't sleep yet I know I'm tired. Very nervous. Mom knows me and told me this weekend and next week will not be fun. Mouth pain is something I tolerate the least so I feel bad for everyone having to be around me right now. Wish me luck!

RE: Wisdom Teeth - teamnoelftw. - 08-30-2012 03:05 AM

Good luck, Steph! It's not very painful, although you may be high as a kite afterwards, depending on your medication.

But you'll be fine.

RE: Wisdom Teeth - Stephanie - 08-30-2012 11:02 AM

Thanks Caleb :] It's nice that someone paid attention. I put this on fb and not one person cared. Maybe cause it's still early but whatever lol. I've got crappy fb friends cause we're all never on much Tongue

RE: Wisdom Teeth - teamnoelftw. - 08-30-2012 01:04 PM

You gotta remember school IS just getting back in session too, so most will be busy, anyway.

RE: Wisdom Teeth - Stephanie - 08-31-2012 03:38 AM

Not really. People just don't give a damn about me. Kinda sad. I'm on meds so if I'm swearing sorry.

RE: Wisdom Teeth - Stephanie - 08-31-2012 10:57 PM

I'm dizzy as ever right now from the meds. Idk why I just randomly wrote this .....weird. At least my pain is under control for the time being. Dizzy=little pain Right mind=Massive pain.

RE: Wisdom Teeth - mariahh. - 10-18-2012 11:13 AM

I had a horrible experience how was yours?

RE: Wisdom Teeth - Stephanie - 10-18-2012 03:20 PM

Ha horrid. I thought I was having a stroke and told mom to get me to the ER to get checked out. Then we thought I had dry socket but I guess I have extra nerve endings in my face and head so I felt like I was being zapped. I can't even explain it. I asked the oral surgeon nurse the next week when I went for my follow up and she said it was muscle that was hurting SO bad. I took Oxycotin for about 3 days then went off of it cause I thought I could handle the pain....WRONG. Had two nights of not sleeping a wink and then when I actually thought my jaw was going to snap it was so tight and painful, I took more Oxycotin, got high as a freaking kite and from that day on I was a little better.

Because I was having to be in bed for almost a week, I had a hard time resuming normal activities for a few days after. I took a mix of tylenol and Ibuprofen for nearly a week after I was considered "well". It's odd....I'll get these random bouts of pain and almost feels kinda tender in my back of my mouth.

I had them out August 30th of last month basically and yeah I'm still having trouble with food getting back there. Nothing like it was but I had a HORRIBLE time. Meds, pain, being moody and feeling like crap. It was only a week I was really down but it felt like forever. I ate a lot surprisingly but I guess that's cause I was more afraid of throwing up from the meds if I didn't eat. It was my first time on actual pain meds where you're stoned so I didn't know what to expect but the medication part was wonderful lol. It's horrible but the reason I went off them as quickly as I could is cause I was afraid of becoming addicted because they made me feel calm and cool and then really odd after. I'd cry, laugh and scream within a five minute time period. I cussed out my bf for no reason and he actually hurt himself trying to get out of my house because I was so weird. I "felt" great until the 3rd night and then I screamed at him so much that I pulled my stitches. idk I didn't have the best experience emotionally or physically. People claim that we all make it up to scare people but honestly I was in bad shape.

RE: Wisdom Teeth - mariahh. - 10-22-2012 11:52 PM

Me too! Whenever I explain mine people don't believe me or think I'm exaggerating Glad it's better now