ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM? - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM? (/showthread.php?tid=1260)

WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM? - elle1234 - 07-23-2012 02:15 PM

I come on the forum to find out what Zac is doing and to share with other Zac fans!!!

RE: WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM? - ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ - 07-24-2012 09:34 AM

I come one this forum...well to be with my people! ZAC EFRON LOVERS<3 haha, umm to catch up on up coming news with zac...anything zac related! (:

RE: WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM? - elle1234 - 08-04-2012 09:41 PM

BECAUSE OF HOW WONDERFUL ZAC IS!!!!!!!!

RE: WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM? - d. b. wilyumz - 08-05-2012 09:03 AM

I visit this forum in the hope of finding some serious discussion of Zac Efron's life and career, but mostly I only find fangirl babble. I think that's why so many visitors come on this site for a short time and then disappear. Yes, he's hot, yes, we just love him to bits, but that's hardly the basis for a sustainable conversation.

RE: WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM? - Stephanie - 08-05-2012 04:33 PM

I come on here to make sure the place isn't having trouble.
I come because I'm a moderator
I come because I hope we'll have more members once fall comes around.

RE: WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM? - elle1234 - 08-05-2012 08:39 PM

We need up to date info on Zac-can we make a thread like that or is there already something like that?
(08-05-2012 09:03 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  I visit this forum in the hope of finding some serious discussion of Zac Efron's life and career, but mostly I only find fangirl babble. I think that's why so many visitors come on this site for a short time and then disappear. Yes, he's hot, yes, we just love him to bits, but that's hardly the basis for a sustainable conversation.

Id be happy to talk to you about Zac-his career-his life off screen-any topic at all.But,you have to admit he is hot as well!