ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Fourth Of July - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Fourth Of July (/showthread.php?tid=1227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Fourth Of July - Stephanie - 07-05-2012 02:24 AM

Just got home. ....It's freaking 12:22 in the MORNING!
I have to be up by 7:45....pretty mad.

BBQ went good enough. Only a few people came and we talked about those who didn't. Kinda odd but it was alright. Waited for Michael to come around 8:20. Family left and we took grandma to see the fireworks at the bay around 9pm. Stayed there till 10:50 and then took TWO HOURS to get out of the parking lot, get grandma home and then get us home. Michael is mad too. He has to be up by 5 something so he was pretty much honking his horn and threatening everyone.

Fourth was alright....but this is typical for my family. We always experience issues.

RE: Fourth Of July - teamnoelftw. - 07-05-2012 07:46 AM

Anyone hear what happened in San Diego last night? Apparently, there was a technical malfunction and all of their fireworks went off at the same time. In less than 15 seconds when it should've been 18 minutes.

RE: Fourth Of July - Firefly - 07-05-2012 09:19 AM

oh wow lol
i didn't hear that
it's kinda bad but it would have been interesting to see lol

RE: Fourth Of July - cblodg - 07-05-2012 09:55 AM

Saw the Boston Pops, as is my tradition on the 4th. On TV, of course. They had to evacuate the Esplanade due to a severe storm coming through. But the fireworks went off, even in a pouring rain.

RE: Fourth Of July - Firefly - 07-05-2012 10:09 AM

lol it's so weird
my town does more fireworks on the 3rd than the 4th lol

RE: Fourth Of July - LoveYourFaith_OD - 07-05-2012 10:12 AM

I don't even know where to start with my events. It was pretty crazy. At the end of the night my brother and I stepped outside and saw fireworks and danced like crazy to Pandora Radio. With everyone staring at me and my mom saying that I dance like a "w----- girl" (no she's not racist. It's a nickname that everybody has for me. If you knew me you'd understand).
Then we finished off the night watching Killers with Ashton Kutcher.

RE: Fourth Of July - Firefly - 07-05-2012 12:12 PM

lol i just saw killers too lol
i love that movie Heart

RE: Fourth Of July - LoveYourFaith_OD - 07-05-2012 02:12 PM

I loved seeing Ashton shirtless!

RE: Fourth Of July - Stephanie - 07-05-2012 07:04 PM

(07-05-2012 07:46 AM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  Anyone hear what happened in San Diego last night? Apparently, there was a technical malfunction and all of their fireworks went off at the same time. In less than 15 seconds when it should've been 18 minutes.

YES I heard about that from my teacher today.
(07-05-2012 10:12 AM)LoveYourFaith_OD Wrote:  I don't even know where to start with my events. It was pretty crazy. At the end of the night my brother and I stepped outside and saw fireworks and danced like crazy to Pandora Radio. With everyone staring at me and my mom saying that I dance like a "w----- girl" (no she's not racist. It's a nickname that everybody has for me. If you knew me you'd understand).
Then we finished off the night watching Killers with Ashton Kutcher.

lol I don't think that's racist. It's a known fact that MOST white people can't dance as well as black Tongue

RE: Fourth Of July - LoveYourFaith_OD - 07-05-2012 07:13 PM

It's not only that I dance like that it's the fact that yesterday my mom's friend's daughter said I am 'white washed'

When I heard that I was like wtf is that supposed to mean? Can anyone clarify that for me?

(I am mixed with several different races including white but I clearly don't as several say 'embrace the black side')