ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Fourth Of July - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Fourth Of July (/showthread.php?tid=1227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Fourth Of July - Stephanie - 07-01-2012 07:30 PM

I decided to make this thread early but for us in the US we're celebrating the 4th of July Wednesday. I thought it would be fun for everyone on here, whether ur American or not, to join in on the fun.

I'm not sure how active this thread will be but we can all chat and have a virtual BBQ Tongue and I can post some youtube fireworks

RE: Fourth Of July - Firefly - 07-01-2012 08:11 PM

yeah! that sounds like fun Big Grin

RE: Fourth Of July - Stephanie - 07-01-2012 08:57 PM

So I'm making for the 4th a cheesecake. It's going to be chocolate because it just looked easier than some of the weird ones this website had. Then I'll put fruit or something on it so it looks red white and blue.

RE: Fourth Of July - Firefly - 07-01-2012 09:25 PM

oh lol i've made this chocolate cake before lik u frost it white
then u use blueberries and strawberries to make an american flag

RE: Fourth Of July - Stephanie - 07-01-2012 10:03 PM

Yeah I was thinking of doing something like that with a cheese cake but idk.

RE: Fourth Of July - Firefly - 07-01-2012 10:11 PM

lol it always looks really pretty (and festive) lol
i put the fruit on too soon
and like the juice leaked out and soaked into the cake Big Grin

RE: Fourth Of July - teamnoelftw. - 07-02-2012 01:05 AM

Unfortunately, I don't think us here in the West will get much fireworks out here cause of all the fires and the heat.

Right now, the only option is to go to a public show, or just use the legal ones that don't shoot more than 10 ft (3.048 meters) up. And hearing about how much fires we have every couple weeks is just enough to make you want to move back east. ugh.

RE: Fourth Of July - Stephanie - 07-02-2012 01:50 AM

(07-02-2012 01:05 AM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  Unfortunately, I don't think us here in the West will get much fireworks out here cause of all the fires and the heat.

Right now, the only option is to go to a public show, or just use the legal ones that don't shoot more than 10 ft (3.048 meters) up. And hearing about how much fires we have every couple weeks is just enough to make you want to move back east. ugh.

Yeah I get what ur saying.
It's the same here. Not the heat but just the fact that they want everyone safe so u can't light off anything that would actually be cool. The bay has some nice ones if u can get down there so I think my family will do that this year after my bf gets off work and our BBQ with the fam ends. Sadly we may not have anything though because we might be looking at some rain :/

RE: Fourth Of July - mirandagirl - 07-02-2012 04:13 PM

I'll post pictures of hotdogs, burgers and stuff on the 4th so it's like a little 4th of July party on here Smile

RE: Fourth Of July - Stephanie - 07-02-2012 05:14 PM

(07-02-2012 04:13 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I'll post pictures of hotdogs, burgers and stuff on the 4th so it's like a little 4th of July party on here Smile

Sounds good :]