ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine and Place To Look For Recent Issues - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine and Place To Look For Recent Issues (/showthread.php?tid=1212)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine - _circus_ - 06-27-2012 04:13 PM

cool Big Grin so you gonna send it to me via pm or do you need my email?

RE: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine - mirandagirl - 06-27-2012 04:16 PM

(06-24-2012 05:17 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  Answer the poll if you're interested in receiving the Zefron Magazine.
The magazine will then be sent to your PM box on the site.

(06-27-2012 04:13 PM)_circus_ Wrote:  cool Big Grin so you gonna send it to me via pm or do you need my email?

RE: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine - _circus_ - 06-27-2012 04:17 PM

right xD

RE: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine - Stephanie - 06-27-2012 04:18 PM

(06-27-2012 04:13 PM)_circus_ Wrote:  cool Big Grin so you gonna send it to me via pm or do you need my email?

Miranda posted it there for u but for right now I'm going to TRY to PM everyone about it and see if it will go thorough. If it doesn't then I'm going to need everyone's email. If you want you can give it to me now in case it doesn't work and then you'll already be a step ahead :] Just PM it to me
Okay I'm going to start to send out the magazine now.
Wasn't sure when I wanted to but now seems like a good time.
Hope everyone likes it.
ATTENTION: The magazine can't be PMed to you. Please send me your emails

RE: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine - Firefly - 06-27-2012 05:24 PM

(06-27-2012 04:17 PM)_circus_ Wrote:  right xD

this is kinda randome but ur signiture is adorable!

RE: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine - mirandagirl - 06-27-2012 05:36 PM

I read it.
It's really good Smile

RE: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine - teamnoelftw. - 06-27-2012 11:41 PM

Love what you guys did so far. It looks amazing, actually. Would like it if there were a little more stuff on it, though. That's my only critique so far.

RE: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine - Firefly - 06-27-2012 11:45 PM

maybe we can put more in next months lol Big Grin

RE: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine - Stephanie - 06-28-2012 12:34 AM

(06-27-2012 11:41 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  Love what you guys did so far. It looks amazing, actually. Would like it if there were a little more stuff on it, though. That's my only critique so far.

Yeah it was super hard because only a few people ended up really being able to contribute. It was obviously out of some people's hands but it was hard. I liked doing the cover though so....yeah. Gotta admit the cover was great but the graphics piece of crap I had to throw together was horrid lol. I was literally searching the forum for random stuff to put on there to make it look half presentable.

RE: Email List For Subscribers Of The Zefron Magazine - Firefly - 06-28-2012 03:50 PM

is it true if i scan that think with my phone i'll win a date with zac lol