ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here) - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZEFRON.COM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Forum & Homepage (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here) (/showthread.php?tid=1178)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) (New Post 149) - Stephanie - 07-07-2012 09:23 PM

(07-07-2012 06:42 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  So I understand Naya has been banned. I will say I will miss her, but I don't see any reason why. I'm not upset as I am shocked more than anything, but I want to know why. She doesn't deserve this.

I'll PM you about it if you would like me to.

RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) (New Post 149) - teamnoelftw. - 07-07-2012 09:28 PM

(07-07-2012 09:23 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 06:42 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  So I understand Naya has been banned. I will say I will miss her, but I don't see any reason why. I'm not upset as I am shocked more than anything, but I want to know why. She doesn't deserve this.

Miranda already did. She said Naya has more than one account, apparently. I think Naya lost her password or something to her other account? I'm not sure.

RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) (New Post 149) - Stephanie - 07-07-2012 09:41 PM

(07-07-2012 09:28 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 09:23 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  

Miranda already did. She said Naya has more than one account, apparently. I think Naya lost her password or something to her other account? I'm not sure.

Well then I guess it was common knowledge Caleb about the accounts. Sad it took me two days to figure it out. Anyway read my PM it is actually what is going on and not what another member took upon themselves to tell u. I'm sorry about all this Caleb. If you have anymore questions, come to me directly. I'd like it if this wasn't made into a huge fiasco with other members getting involved :]

RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) (New Post 149) - Londonlipton - 07-09-2012 04:32 AM

Idea.
When a new member joins, we direct them straight to the rules thread and make them read it.

RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) (New Post 149) - teamnoelftw. - 07-09-2012 12:32 PM

(07-09-2012 04:32 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  Idea.
When a new member joins, we direct them straight to the rules thread and make them read it.

I agree. Have all new members be redirected to the rules page and ask if they truly accept the rules of the forum.

RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) (New Post 149) - BEE. - 07-09-2012 01:21 PM

That's a really good idea! :]
A VM should do it

RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) (New Post 149) - Stephanie - 07-09-2012 01:59 PM

Didn't we have that one already? I vaguely remember when you join you need to accept the rules and conditions but idk if that's the rules of the actual board or if it's our rules for the forum. Either way it sounds good to me.

RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) (New Post 149) - Firefly - 07-10-2012 02:59 PM

yeah lol i like that idea too Big Grin

RE: Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here) - leftbehind. - 07-11-2012 10:32 AM

I started reading all of this, but I got to page 8 and realised how many pages there actually was, and decided it was going to take way too long! ha.

I agree with what people have said though.

And I have to say, I'm one of the 'lurkers', I mainly read stuff and don't post.
I don't mean for that to happen, but it does.

I think, from my experience, one of the reasons it's so quiet here right now, is that people have other things going on in their life and coming on here isn't a priority, plus, I'm slightly addicted to twitter, haha.
But, yeah, people grow up and move on. It went downhill for me on here when I hit 18 and started going out all the time and meeting people and seeing friends more etc.
Plus, people's interests change, I'm not such a huge Zac fan as I was, I mean, I love everything he does and watch the movies etc but I don't sit there and wanna talk about him or anything he's done 24/7. If that makes sense? Also, I moved into a new flat with no internet, which sucked. ha

Also, people do use twitter, tumblr and facebook more than forums, a lot of forums are quiet that I lurk around.
The problem is, most people on their phones can access twitter, facebook etc from apps and stuff, so it's easier. So, I think more people are doing that, it'd be cool if this place was an app. more people spend more time on their phones than computers nowadays because you can do everything on there.

But, you girls are doing a fantastic job. Seriously, keep it up - it'll be worth it in the end Smile

RE: Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here) - mirandagirl - 07-11-2012 02:00 PM

(07-11-2012 10:32 AM)leftbehind. Wrote:  I started reading all of this, but I got to page 8 and realised how many pages there actually was, and decided it was going to take way too long! ha.

I agree with what people have said though.

And I have to say, I'm one of the 'lurkers', I mainly read stuff and don't post.
I don't mean for that to happen, but it does.

I think, from my experience, one of the reasons it's so quiet here right now, is that people have other things going on in their life and coming on here isn't a priority, plus, I'm slightly addicted to twitter, haha.
But, yeah, people grow up and move on. It went downhill for me on here when I hit 18 and started going out all the time and meeting people and seeing friends more etc.
Plus, people's interests change, I'm not such a huge Zac fan as I was, I mean, I love everything he does and watch the movies etc but I don't sit there and wanna talk about him or anything he's done 24/7. If that makes sense? Also, I moved into a new flat with no internet, which sucked. ha

Also, people do use twitter, tumblr and facebook more than forums, a lot of forums are quiet that I lurk around.
The problem is, most people on their phones can access twitter, facebook etc from apps and stuff, so it's easier. So, I think more people are doing that, it'd be cool if this place was an app. more people spend more time on their phones than computers nowadays because you can do everything on there.

But, you girls are doing a fantastic job. Seriously, keep it up - it'll be worth it in the end Smile

I agree with all of this except that I'm not really a 'lurker' and I'm still just as 'obsessed' with Zac as I was in 2005, his personality and career makes it worth it Smile

The bolded part is what I really agree with though.