ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Celebrities (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus (/showthread.php?tid=1175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - LoveYourFaith_OD - 06-06-2012 10:21 AM

http://www.eonline.com/news/miley_cyrus_engaged_liam_hemsworth/321462

Young love strikes again for Miley & Liam. Sorry Niley fans!

What are your opinions on this engagement?

Personally, I am not really a Cyrus fan but I know a lot of my friends are going to be disappointed. As long as they're happy, that's good. It's not a real surprise, I'm not sure if any of you saw that Twipic a couple of months back of her getting her nails done with the engagement ring on her finger.

RE: Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - Londonlipton - 06-06-2012 11:39 AM

I think if she is happy that's all that matters.

RE: Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - teamnoelftw. - 06-06-2012 01:38 PM

(06-06-2012 11:39 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I think if she is happy that's all that matters.

The same with Liam. I personally think they should wait a couple more years, but if they really do love each other then I have no problem with them getting married.

I wish them both a long life together, and hope to see little Liam or Miley juniors running around the house soon.

RE: Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - Firefly - 06-06-2012 02:52 PM

did they meet on the movie set just like brad pitt and angelina jolie?

RE: Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - BEE. - 06-06-2012 04:30 PM

(06-06-2012 01:38 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  
(06-06-2012 11:39 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I think if she is happy that's all that matters.

The same with Liam. I personally think they should wait a couple more years, but if they really do love each other then I have no problem with them getting married.

I wish them both a long life together, and hope to see little Liam or Miley juniors running around the house soon.

You never know. It could be a while until they do get married.
I hope they don't rush into the actual wedding too quickly. Congrats to them both anyway [:

RE: Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - LoveYourFaith_OD - 06-06-2012 05:17 PM

How many bet they'll elope, billy ray wants to kill him, or she won't even invite her?

RE: Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - ANNAA. - 06-06-2012 09:56 PM

that is just... it's so weird like...

idk. good luck to them.

RE: Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - Stephanie - 06-07-2012 01:27 AM

I've never been like really a huge fan of Miley but at the same time I don't mind her. I think it's because she became famous around the time I outgrew Disney Channel so I didn't have a huge opinion. I actually like some of her music. idk it's a love hate relationship but Liam is adorable. If he's happy then that's great. I didn't even know they were still together? Shows how much I pay attention lol.

RE: Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - Firefly - 06-07-2012 08:56 PM

(06-06-2012 05:17 PM)HeartBroken Wrote:  How many bet they'll elope, billy ray wants to kill him, or she won't even invite her?

her dad doesn't like her?

RE: Liam Hemsworth engaged to Miley Cyrus - Londonlipton - 06-08-2012 07:30 AM

When her Mum and dad were supposed to be splitting, he said a lot of things publicly about Miley's upbringing and how she was out of control and things like that,and I think thats where people have got the idea from.