ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Member Of The Month - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Member Of The Month (/showthread.php?tid=1162)

Pages: 1 2 3

Member Of The Month - Stephanie - 05-31-2012 01:55 AM

As promised for the magazine, I'll be starting the June edition of:
Member of the Month.

The point of this is to start to get to know one another a little better. We want some unity and that can't be achieved unless we start to talk. Each month one member will have the chance to feel special and make some new friends in the process.

Basically what this means is I'll first need as many people as I can get to fill out the form at the bottom of this post.

Monthly we will do this and after the first week of each month, I will collect all of the forms and post them on this thread.

People will have ONE week to vote.

If there is a tie or a close amount of votes, we will have more than one round.

At the end of this, we will have a member of the month.

That person will be featured in our magazine for that month and will be asked to write a little something about themselves with their picture or a picture that describes their personality.

If there is anything that comes up, I'll edit this post with revisions but for now enjoy and remember to vote.

PM me for questions

Member Of the Month Form:
PM Forms to me

Name:
Username:
How Long Have You Been a Member:
Describe Yourself:
Where is Your Favorite Place to Post:
Why Do You Feel People Should Vote You Member Of the Month:

RE: Member Of The Month - ravenna - 05-31-2012 09:17 AM

are we allowed to enter even if we work for the mag??

RE: Member Of The Month - Stephanie - 05-31-2012 03:17 PM

(05-31-2012 09:17 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  are we allowed to enter even if we work for the mag??

Yep. Everyone is allowed. Even me Tongue

RE: Member Of The Month - BEE. - 05-31-2012 03:33 PM

(05-31-2012 03:17 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(05-31-2012 09:17 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  are we allowed to enter even if we work for the mag??

omg. FIIIIIIIX! ;D Hahaha, jk.

RE: Member Of The Month - Stephanie - 05-31-2012 06:30 PM

(05-31-2012 03:33 PM)BEE. Wrote:  
(05-31-2012 03:17 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  

omg. FIIIIIIIX! ;D Hahaha, jk.

Oh I know. I'm gonna fix it Tongue No really people usually are afraid to vote me for a lot if I run it so I'm still deciding if I even want to. I probably will but ....idk.

RE: Member Of The Month - Stephanie - 06-01-2012 12:27 AM

It will officially be June in 1 1/2 hrs here my time SO I'd like some submissions! Please PM while I'm away from the computer for a bit if interested.

RE: Member Of The Month - ravenna - 06-02-2012 04:32 AM

uch... june already. this year has gone way too fast. anyway steph i've sent you my entry Big Grin

RE: Member Of The Month - Londonlipton - 06-02-2012 10:05 AM

It's a great idea Steph,glad it's being brought back. Smile Just not sure if I want to enter yet.... Smile

RE: Member Of The Month - Stephanie - 06-02-2012 04:47 PM

(06-02-2012 04:32 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  uch... june already. this year has gone way too fast. anyway steph i've sent you my entry Big Grin

Okay I got it :]

(06-02-2012 10:05 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  It's a great idea Steph,glad it's being brought back. Smile Just not sure if I want to enter yet.... Smile

It's okay Kelly do it whenever you want.
Doesn't seem to be a very popular thing anyways but we'll go month by month and see what happens.

RE: Member Of The Month - michelle. - 06-02-2012 05:23 PM

Another forum I'm a member of does this. Well, used to. It was really successful when the forum was active.