ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Les Miserables The Movie - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Les Miserables The Movie (/showthread.php?tid=1161)

Les Miserables The Movie - SeasonsOfLove - 05-30-2012 03:22 PM

I'm a huge fan of Les Miserables,the musical. I think it is a must see for everyone,musical lover or not and I feel the movie version is going to allow this to happen. I was teirfied it would be awful but after seeing the trailer and hearing Anne Hathaway's chilling rendition of I Dreamed A Dream I think it is going to be as good as the musical..not better nothing could beat the stage version..Smile

RE: Les Miserables The Movie - Londonlipton - 05-31-2012 04:33 AM

It gave me goose bumps.

RE: Les Miserables The Movie - efronftw_ - 05-31-2012 09:35 AM

my mom went to see it on NY broadway and said she loved it.
me? i've never seen it and anne hathaway has such a great voice, but it'd be nice for my mom and i to get a chance to watch it together on screen. cant wait.

RE: Les Miserables The Movie - ravenna - 05-31-2012 09:40 AM

i dont get the chance to go and see shows very often but i really want to see this movie. it looks awesome.

RE: Les Miserables The Movie - Londonlipton - 05-31-2012 12:53 PM

(05-31-2012 09:35 AM)efronftw_ Wrote:  my mom went to see it on NY broadway and said she loved it.
me? i've never seen it and anne hathaway has such a great voice, but it'd be nice for my mom and i to get a chance to watch it together on screen. cant wait.

I saw it at the o2 for the anniversary. Loved it. Still prefer phantom though, which I saw for the first time on Broadway. Then again a few years ago in London.

You should make a girly day,and go watch it and have dinner or something Smile

RE: Les Miserables The Movie - SeasonsOfLove - 05-31-2012 02:35 PM

(05-31-2012 12:53 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  
(05-31-2012 09:35 AM)efronftw_ Wrote:  my mom went to see it on NY broadway and said she loved it.

I saw it at the o2 for the anniversary. Loved it. Still prefer phantom though, which I saw for the first time on Broadway. Then again a few years ago in London.

No way! I was at the concert as well! Smile

A lot of schools and younth musical society's do productions of it so if you can definitly go see it!

RE: Les Miserables The Movie - Firefly - 07-04-2012 12:52 AM

lol isn't than anne hathaway?

RE: Les Miserables The Movie - teamnoelftw. - 07-05-2012 12:16 AM

(05-31-2012 02:35 PM)Tootsie_Noodles Wrote:  
(05-31-2012 12:53 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  

No way! I was at the concert as well! Smile

I saw it on PBS. Nick was really amazing in it, I have to say. He definitely belongs up there.