ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
UPDATED: Zefron Magazine Planning and Info Page - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: UPDATED: Zefron Magazine Planning and Info Page (/showthread.php?tid=1154)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Zefron Magazine - Stephanie - 05-27-2012 10:04 PM

(05-27-2012 04:50 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I'll start gathering stuff, and then I have it to send whenever you want it. Smile

Sounds good :]

(05-27-2012 04:53 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  PMed you

Got it

(05-27-2012 08:28 PM)Tiffanyloveszac2012 Wrote:  i just pm'd you step.

Got it

RE: Zefron Magazine - Fruitfly - 05-28-2012 07:08 AM

I'll be glad to help out but I'm a commitment phobe. Also, I need to know how much personal time will be required so that I can take that into consideration when making a decision.

My life is pretty busy, you see. (-;

RE: Zefron Magazine - Stephanie - 05-28-2012 05:30 PM

(05-28-2012 07:08 AM)Fruitfly Wrote:  I'll be glad to help out but I'm a commitment phobe. Also, I need to know how much personal time will be required so that I can take that into consideration when making a decision.

My life is pretty busy, you see. (-;

Honestly, it's going to be in one of the rules that if a person can't commit to some extent that it's best if they help from the sidelines or don't until they can. I hate to be like that but in the past when this was going on the person was too nice about it and the magazine/paper failed because everyone was getting extensions. I finally had to stop because I felt like it wasn't a paper anymore and people weren't doing their job.

BUT on the bright side, it will basically require as much time as you are willing to put into it and the nature of the task.

Someone who is doing the graphics will not have to do anything until the end and then will have a while to work quickly to get it done.

Someone who is doing the games or horoscope will probably only have to work for maybe an hr at it and then finish really fast.

Someone in Zac news won't require too much work.

Someone in Member of the Month or Advice will require a whole new thread like at the beginning of the month that will be collected. It won't require as much but it's a full month commitment that is added to this thread.

RE: Zefron Magazine - Fruitfly - 05-29-2012 05:38 AM

Thanks, Steph. Then let me help from the sidelines, as needed.

RE: Zefron Magazine - ravenna - 05-29-2012 07:36 AM

well it's all getting a little exciting now isn't it Big Grin

RE: Zefron Magazine - Stephanie - 05-29-2012 07:42 PM

Okay then just let me know when u see something you can help with.

RE: Zefron Magazine - mirandagirl - 05-29-2012 09:39 PM

How do you want the people who are participating to do their job?

RE: Zefron Magazine - Stephanie - 05-30-2012 12:47 AM

Depends on their job.

You Miranda would put together a bunch of games or whatever you wanna do and then send them to me. I'll copy and paste them into whatever format we're using. Don't send till I post stuff later on. Get a head start and then when the time is right send it or else I'll lose it.

RE: Zefron Magazine - Tiffanyloveszac2012 - 05-30-2012 08:56 AM

well if my help isn't wanted its okay. i understand that you want certain people to contribute to the mag. am used to being said no too so its all good. but thanks for considering me anyway. i changed my mind anyway besides i don't think i have the time anyway. Sleepy

RE: Zefron Magazine - Stephanie - 05-30-2012 09:55 PM

Okay so these are the things we still need help with.

Advice Columnists: (This person will have people send in advice they need help with and answer them in the magazine monthly.)

Zefron News: (This person will go around the forum and talk about changes and what's new during that time or what is currently happening. Like right now we'd talk about the new Moderators)

Sports: (This person will talk about the latest sports going on)

Horoscope: (This member will make up 12 different horoscopes for people based on their birthday month)