ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pictures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! (/showthread.php?tid=1152)

Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! - BEE. - 05-24-2012 02:10 PM

[Image: nicole-kidman-zac-efron-paperboy-cannes-premiere.jpg]
Nicole Kidman and Zac Efron arrive at The Paperboy premiere during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival on Thursday (May 23) at Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France.

Co-stars Matthew McConaughey, John Cusack, Macy Gray, David Oyelowo, as well as the film’s director, Lee Daniels, also walked the red carpet after attending a photo call earlier in the day.

“I had the most lovely time in the world [working with Nicole]. I was ecstatic the day I found out she was playing the part,” Zac told reporters.

“I have been in love with her for a long time, since Moulin Rouge,” he added. “It was the best opportunity in the world for me and I loved every moment.”

FYI: Nicole wore a dress and clutch both by Lanvin with vintage Cartier jewels.

10+ pictures inside of The Paperboy cast at the film’s Cannes premiere…

http://www.justjared.com/2012/05/24/nicole-kidman-zac-efron-paperboy-cannes-premiere/

Nicole's dress is absolutely beautiful! And she's stunning while wearing it!

RE: Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! - angiecakes1990 - 05-24-2012 03:26 PM

Nicole looks beautiful XD
and Zac looks handsome and Matthew aswell

[Image: 010.jpg]
do i spot a little handholding with Zac and Nicole XD

RE: Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! - mirandagirl - 05-24-2012 04:33 PM

They're all holding hands. Like Kindergarten.

RE: Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! - angiecakes1990 - 05-24-2012 04:47 PM

its still cute Blush

RE: Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! - Fearless - 05-24-2012 08:03 PM

Zac in tux... Enough said...

RE: Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! - cosmic bliss - 05-24-2012 08:44 PM

(05-24-2012 04:33 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  They're all holding hands. Like Kindergarten.

Haahaaahaaa! I love that!

RE: Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! - zodiac - 05-24-2012 09:44 PM

they all look awesome

RE: Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! - Twilight - 05-25-2012 11:46 AM

He always amazes me with how gorgeous he looks.

Nicole's dress is simply elegant & beautiful.

RE: Nicole Kidman & Zac Efron: 'Paperboy' Cannes Premiere! - starstruck - 05-26-2012 06:43 PM

everyone, and Zac, look so good.