ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZEFRON.COM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Tiffanyloveszac2012 here (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

Pages: 1 2

Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - Tiffanyloveszac2012 - 05-07-2012 04:07 PM

Hello everyone how are you today? am a new ZAC fan here and every since i saw TLO now zac has gained a new fan in me. so am open to talk to other fans. so if you want to chat please don't hesitate to pm me anytime. this looks like a nice place to chat with other fans and to talk about ZAC'S MOVIES.Big Grin

okay a little about myself am a college student who is studying psychology. am a Pisces i love to go to the movies, listen to music, and of course fangirling. LOL am a fun loving person who loves life and people. i love Italian and Mexican food. am could be very adventurous and i love to travel but haven't yet. i will in the future though. that's why i think i love ZAC EFRON so much because we both have some things in common, except hes an actor and am not. i love to shop always and dancing to music. i just love to laugh and have fun and enjoy life. i also love to read and learn about all types of things. so i guess you can all say am a book worm. am a big movie buff figures why am such a huge ZAC EFRON FAN. lol So there a little about myself if you like to know more about pm me. i love to chat with you all someday.

RE: Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - Kathryn - 05-07-2012 04:13 PM

(05-07-2012 04:07 PM)Tiffanyloveszac2012 Wrote:  Hello everyone how are you today? am a new ZAC fan here and every since i saw TLO now zac has gained a new fan in me. so am open to talk to other fans. so if you want to chat please don't hesitate to pm me anytime. this looks like a nice place to chat with other fans and to talk about ZAC'S MOVIES.Big Grin

okay a little about myself am a college student who is studying psychology. am a Pisces i love to go to the movies, listen to music, and off course fan girl. LOL am a fun loving person who loves life and people. i love all Italian and Mexican food. am could be very adventurous and i love to travel but haven't yet. i will in the future though. that's why i think i love ZAC EFRON so much because we both have some things in common except hes an actor and am not. i love to shop always and dancing to music. i just love to laugh and have fun and enjoy life.

Welcome to the forum! Visit and post often! Smile

RE: Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - SeasonsOfLove - 05-07-2012 04:22 PM

Welcome Big Grin
Don't be afraid to post in the forums. Hope you enjoy the forum Smile

RE: Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - Tiffanyloveszac2012 - 05-07-2012 04:43 PM

thanks for the warm welcome Kathryn and Tootsie. =)

RE: Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - Londonlipton - 05-08-2012 04:27 AM

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to meet a new Zac fan. Smile

RE: Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - ravenna - 05-09-2012 08:14 AM

welcome to zef. everyone here is pretty friendly so i'm sure you'll fit right in Big Grin

RE: Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - michelle. - 05-10-2012 05:32 PM

Hello there. I'm Michelle.
Welcome!

RE: Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - Stephanie - 05-11-2012 12:20 AM

Nice to meet you :]

RE: Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - Tiffanyloveszac2012 - 05-11-2012 09:12 AM

thank you Hayley, Michelle, and Stephanie for the warm welcome. you all seem like nice people. =)

RE: Tiffanyloveszac2012 here - Stephanie - 05-12-2012 12:47 AM

(05-11-2012 09:12 AM)Tiffanyloveszac2012 Wrote:  thank you Hayley, Michelle, and Stephanie for the warm welcome. you all seem like nice people. =)

I usually am ....unless I see trouble haha jking. I really am a sweet person who loves to talk so PM me anytime or comment on my profile. I talk to anybody.