ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Zac's Personality - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Zac's Personality (/showthread.php?tid=1124)

Pages: 1 2 3

Zac's Personality - Fruitfly - 05-04-2012 06:31 PM

I prefer psychology to astrology when profiling (although I enjoy astrology for its own sake) and I've pegged Zac as an adventurous personality. Do you agree?

(more here)
http://www.ptypes.com/adventurous.html

"Bravery [valor]: Not shrinking from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain; speaking up for what is right even if there is opposition; acting on convictions even if unpopular; includes physical bravery but is not limited to it"

"Vitality [zest, enthusiasm, vigor, energy]: Approaching life with excitement and energy; Not doing things halfway or halfheartedly; living life as an adventure; feeling alive and activated"

"Curiosity [interest, novelty-seeking, openness to experience]: Taking an interest in ongoing experience for its own sake; finding subjects and topics fascinating; exploring and discovering

"Social intelligence [emotional intelligence, personal intelligence]: being aware of the motives and feelings of other people and oneself; knowing what to do to fit into different social situations; knowing what makes other people tick"

"Leadership: Encouraging a group of which one is a member to get things done and at the same [time maintain] good relations within the group; organizing group activities and seeing that they happen"

"Appreciation of beauty and excellence [awe, wonder, elevation]: Noticing and appreciating beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in various domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience"

"Hope [optimism, future-mindedness, future orientation]: Expecting the best in the future and working to achieve it; believing that a good future is something that can be brought about" (Peterson & Seligman, 29, 30).

RE: Zac's Personality - Fearless - 05-04-2012 07:30 PM

Ever since I saw the video of him bungee jumping, I knew he has an adventurous personality...

RE: Zac's Personality - mirandagirl - 05-04-2012 11:28 PM

I pretty much agree with that.

RE: Zac's Personality - ZacAttack2290 - 05-07-2012 11:03 AM

That's a Perfect description of our favorite man, Zac Efron!!! Yay Zac!!!

RE: Zac's Personality - Londonlipton - 05-07-2012 01:00 PM

This is interesting.

RE: Zac's Personality - Tiny Tink (TT) - 05-07-2012 09:23 PM

I must admit, until the previews and hype of Nicholas Sparks' new book The Lucky One, I never knew who Zac Efron was. Yes, I know, I know smh... In the words of my sisters and a few younger friends "You don't know Zac Efron, from High School Musical"? No, I had the slightest idea... Until now and even now, I've yet to watch High School Musical, but just by all the hype and interviews and the posts here I can honestly say he is a very humble and handsome young man. Adventurous and just enjoying life for what it's worth. Your personality description hits the nail right on the head!

RE: Zac's Personality - Fruitfly - 05-08-2012 06:29 AM

What I find most interesting is that the sensitive personality (INFJ) and the adventurous personality (ISTP) have similiar attributes but for entirely different reasons.

For instance, adrenaline (short term) is associated with the AP while cortisol (long term) is associated with the SP but both are stress hormones.

Despite being a "safety seeking" personality, a sensitive personality can also have (rather ironically) a "sensation seeking" component - meaning, they get off on bungee jumping.

An Adventurous personality "fights" the limitations required of intimacy while the sensitive personality flees - petrified - of intimacy itself. A sensitive person can self-annihilate / lose themselves in intimacy, which drives the fear, while the adventurous personality cannot invest too much of himself in it because it ties him down.

In short, the drives are opposed to each other but result in the same disposition in certain cases. That blows my mind.

RE: Zac's Personality - mirandagirl - 05-08-2012 10:27 AM

The sensitive personality and adventurous personality seem to clash with each other.

RE: Zac's Personality - Tiffanyloveszac2012 - 05-08-2012 11:51 AM

yeah i think this description fits zac to the science. i can tell that ZAC likes taking risk even in his career. that can be a very positive thing in my opinion. so it can only mean that he is not afraid to try different roles and genes of movies. at least thats how i interpret it.

RE: Zac's Personality - Fruitfly - 05-08-2012 06:02 PM

(05-08-2012 10:27 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  The sensitive personality and adventurous personality seem to clash with each other.

You would think, but here's what the Enneagram institute said about type 7 (the Adventurous Enthusiast; and a 7 with a wing 6 is "The Entertainer") and type 4 (the Sensitive Individualist)

What Each Type Brings to the Relationship

Enneagram Fours and Sevens tend to be intrigued by each other since they are a generally a case of opposites attracting. Fours tend to be quiet, introverted, self-doubting, emotional, and pessimistic, while Sevens tend to be outgoing, extroverted, self-confident, mental, and optimistic. Sevens help Fours overcome shyness and a possible reluctance to try new experiences. Fours help Sevens stay focused on what they really want—and to respect and allow their feelings. Fours and Sevens bring to their relationship the charge and mystery of their differences—that they think so differently, react so differently, and find pleasure in such different ways. They can therefore become intrigued by the other, finding him or her endlessly fascinating, always ready with something new and unexpected.

Both Fours and Sevens bring a capacity for joy and ecstasy, spontaneity, emotion, and for passion. Both Fours and Sevens love lively conversation and they can pass hours sharing with each other detailed accounts of the events of the day as well as their thoughts and reactions. Both Fours and Sevens love the finer things of life, travel, good food, wine, clothes, and furnishings, and, for better or worse, both can tend to overspend their incomes on what they consider life's necessities—caviar, champagne, and another trip to Europe. They both have a love of the new and a sense of adventure and romance that can keep their relationship fresh and lively for themselves and be a source of joy and inspiration for others. Both types can be funny, irreverent, and entertaining. There is also an earthiness and bawdiness to both, as well as, paradoxically, a sophistication and elitism. Being opposites, Fours and Sevens can balance each other: Fours bringing a sense of depth and interiority, while Sevens contribute a sense of fun and emotional resilience