ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Random Chat on Zefron - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Random Chat on Zefron (/showthread.php?tid=1096)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Random Chat on Zefron - Peace - 04-18-2012 12:46 PM

All this is , random talking, not venting b/c we already have a thread for that. but just pure talk about what's going on. It's simple and fun. You can say pretty much anything that's going on with life, sports, school, etc. Just enjoy

This thread started by me. hahahahahahahhahahahaTongue

RE: Random Chat on Zefron - Londonlipton - 04-18-2012 03:03 PM

Woop. Give it up for a normal thread Big Grin

So life for me is good. Just got a pesky cold, but got a great few weeks coming up Smile

RE: Random Chat on Zefron - Peace - 04-18-2012 05:01 PM

life is just busy for me, son in school, volunteering, husband at a business dinner. Busy busy. I just can't believe my son is going to be out of school in 2 months, thank God he goes to camp.

(04-18-2012 03:03 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  Woop. Give it up for a normal thread Big Grin

So life for me is good. Just got a pesky cold, but got a great few weeks coming up Smile

RE: Random Chat on Zefron - Peace - 04-19-2012 01:34 PM

another day, hope everyone is doing well. Had to wait for the garage guy to come, so I have been home most of the day. actually was very busy, so it was good.

RE: Random Chat on Zefron - Londonlipton - 04-19-2012 01:48 PM

(04-19-2012 01:34 PM)Peace Wrote:  another day, hope everyone is doing well. Had to wait for the garage guy to come, so I have been home most of the day. actually was very busy, so it was good.

I'm doing good,had a nice day-minus my speech therapy- catching up with an old friend. Now looking forward to seeing my boyfriend and his family,as they fly in later tonight.
Although I am a bit sceptical about the whole thing,as this has been arranged twice already and has been cancelled at the last second each time. LOL. So not getting my hopes up much. But I will be a bit annoyed as Mum and dad have booked time off work for their visit.

Also I have my cousins hen party on Saturday,which is at a greek themed restaurant so that should be fun.

RE: Random Chat on Zefron - BEE. - 04-19-2012 07:57 PM

My handwriting is now so small, I'm having trouble reading it. What also doesn't help is that I tend to write fast, so it looks kinda messy, even though to me it looks super neat. Hahaha!

[Image: 2012-04-10003150.jpg]

(It's only blurry because it's part of a short story I'm writing...) : D

RE: Random Chat on Zefron - Peace - 04-20-2012 07:24 AM

it's good to see you here Bee, it has been a long time. I tend to write fast too and then I might mess up and scratch it off. How come you say your handwriting is so small? Mine has lots of curves to it, whirly and curly. hahahah

(04-19-2012 07:57 PM)BEE. Wrote:  My handwriting is now so small, I'm having trouble reading it. What also doesn't help is that I tend to write fast, so it looks kinda messy, even though to me it looks super neat. Hahaha!

RE: Random Chat on Zefron - BEE. - 04-20-2012 04:52 PM

(04-20-2012 07:24 AM)Peace Wrote:  it's good to see you here Bee, it has been a long time. I tend to write fast too and then I might mess up and scratch it off. How come you say your handwriting is so small? Mine has lots of curves to it, whirly and curly. hahahah

(04-19-2012 07:57 PM)BEE. Wrote:  My handwriting is now so small, I'm having trouble reading it. What also doesn't help is that I tend to write fast, so it looks kinda messy, even though to me it looks super neat. Hahaha!

Haha, cool :]]
And I don't know, it's just... small. hold on, I'll write something and upload a better pic...

Couldn't use flash because my phone battery was low ):
[Image: 20120420_225538.jpg]

RE: Random Chat on Zefron - Peace - 04-20-2012 05:04 PM

you are too cute, it's fine , looks like regular writing, but from what you said, I don't know what your writing was like before. Mine is big a swirly. Sometimes I can't even read what I write. Pretty sad, but that's ok. I love cursive, I do that most of the time.

(04-20-2012 04:52 PM)BEE. Wrote:  
(04-20-2012 07:24 AM)Peace Wrote:  it's good to see you here Bee, it has been a long time. I tend to write fast too and then I might mess up and scratch it off. How come you say your handwriting is so small? Mine has lots of curves to it, whirly and curly. hahahah

Haha, cool :]]
And I don't know, it's just... small. hold on, I'll write something and upload a better pic...

Couldn't use flash because my phone battery was low ):
[Image: 20120420_225538.jpg]

RE: Random Chat on Zefron - Stephanie - 04-21-2012 01:53 AM

Went tonight and seen The Lucky One. Cute movie and Zac's character made me think of my bf SO I guess both of them should feel honored. My bf because I've always thought Zac was a pretty decent looking dude and Zac because my bf is one of the best people you can ever know. Ugh....Zac grew up haha.

Anyone who hasn't seen it yet I won't spoil it ....but if you don't like watching Zac grinding while having sex outside you probably shouldn't watch Tongue