ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Music (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread (/showthread.php?tid=105)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - mirandagirl - 10-11-2011 03:44 PM

I had to do a double take with the see no more video, but it was awesome.

RE: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - abracadabra - 10-11-2011 04:34 PM

I got to admit I was losing interest in the Jonas Brothers last year and I wasn't too keen on Nick's solo album, I know he's an amazing singer, song writer and all around talented guy and I did feel bad for not liking it but I have to say Joe's music is actually really good and I can't wait for his album to come out here, listening to his interviews shows how mature he is and how he seems to becoming out of his shell more. I love how all the boys have matured and grown out of the Disney faze, it shows how versatile they are (:

RE: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - Fearless - 10-12-2011 04:57 AM

i gain a lot of respect to joe jonas this year tbh

RE: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - inseparable - 10-12-2011 05:42 PM

I bought the album yesterday, and I'd have to say my favorite song is probably 'Make You Mine.' His music is definitely not what I usually listen to, seeing as I'm more into alternative/pop/rock and don't really like what's on the radio, but I like his album and i'm proud of him for going it on his own. It's so much different from the Jonas Brothers too, but it works for him and his voice sounds really good.

RE: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - mirandagirl - 11-09-2011 04:07 PM

I really did enjoy Joe's solo album. It was different from things I normally like, but at the same time, it was the same.

RE: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - Fearless - 11-10-2011 05:48 AM

i think joe will turn out a fine singer. some of his young fans dont want him to sell sex but i think it's fine. he's 22 already for godsake, he cant be a disney boy anymore. let him grow up lol

RE: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - mirandagirl - 11-10-2011 07:37 AM

Joe isn't selling sex....

RE: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - Fearless - 11-10-2011 09:23 AM

well, let's just say he's becoming a grown man. but some fans wouldn't let him

RE: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - christiejlove - 11-10-2011 08:27 PM

To be honest, I'm not really crazy about Joe's new CD. But I do like See No More,and there was this other one I can't remember because I only listened to it once. I've always liked Joe,and I'm glad he's doing a solo project, but I liked Nick's solo project more because it was more melodic(I'm into that). I do want to see what else Joe can do though and will check out his next CD when he makes it. Though the most surprising thing was the Parental Advisory I saw when I opened this CD.

RE: The Official Joe Jonas Music Thread - Londonlipton - 11-27-2011 05:06 PM

I think the point of the CD was to show people he is growing up.