ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
twitter live question chat w Zac - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: twitter live question chat w Zac (/showthread.php?tid=1037)

Pages: 1 2 3

twitter live question chat w Zac - nicolefearless - 03-29-2012 10:12 PM

The Lucky One
‎Zac Efron will be answering your questions LIVE on Twitter this Saturday, March 31st, at 3:00pm PST/ 6:00pm EST!

Be sure to follow @ZacEfron on Twitter, and start sending in your questions for Zac now using the hashtag #askzacefron!

Zac Efron (@ZacEfron) on Twitter
twitter.com
Sign up for Twitter to follow Zac Efron (@ZacEfron). Follow on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ZacEfron and on Instagram at zefron.
Like · · Share · 289131 · 2 hours ago ·

ahhhhh!

RE: twitter live question chat w Zac - teamnoelftw. - 03-29-2012 11:35 PM

I doubt it's gonna be Zac himself answering the questions. I think he'll just be giving them through the management team or whatever, and they'll post the answers.

Just my opinion anyway.

RE: twitter live question chat w Zac - Peace - 03-30-2012 04:14 AM

I think what will happen is like the Facebook vides's up front or you go to the twitter page and that's where you do something.

(03-29-2012 11:35 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  I doubt it's gonna be Zac himself answering the questions. I think he'll just be giving them through the management team or whatever, and they'll post the answers.

Just my opinion anyway.

RE: twitter live question chat w Zac - d. b. wilyumz - 03-30-2012 11:37 AM

(03-29-2012 11:35 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  I doubt it's gonna be Zac himself answering the questions. I think he'll just be giving them through the management team or whatever, and they'll post the answers.

Just my opinion anyway.

That's the problem with the previous postings of fake first-person "I" tweets. If and when Zac really does tweet something, how do we know it's really him? So that would be my question: "Is that really you, Zac?" When the answer comes back "yes" we then have to decide if that's a "yes" from Fake Zac or Real Zac.

RE: twitter live question chat w Zac - mirandagirl - 03-30-2012 01:03 PM

(03-30-2012 11:37 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  

Just my opinion anyway.

That's the problem with the previous postings of fake first-person "I" tweets. If and when Zac really does tweet something, how do we know it's really him? So that would be my question: "Is that really you, Zac?" When the answer comes back "yes" we then have to decide if that's a "yes" from Fake Zac or Real Zac.

They've stopped with the "I" tweets on Zac's twitter, and don't use "I" at all on his facebook.

I think the live chat is gonna be a video. Like you send in your questions via twitter, and they're gonna have a livechat video up where Zac is going to respond.

Because otherwise if they just had him respond to every #askzacefron tweet on twitter then his response would be really, really short.

RE: twitter live question chat w Zac - Peace - 03-30-2012 02:58 PM

YOu should ask Kathryn, The twitter she or others use for ZEfron.com just like the facebook. If you look on one of the threads, Audrea or Kathryn put up some videos of answers from Zac. You should watch them. There are three now.

(03-30-2012 01:03 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(03-30-2012 11:37 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  

Just my opinion anyway.

They've stopped with the "I" tweets on Zac's twitter, and don't use "I" at all on his facebook.

I think the live chat is gonna be a video. Like you send in your questions via twitter, and they're gonna have a livechat video up where Zac is going to respond.

Because otherwise if they just had him respond to every #askzacefron tweet on twitter then his response would be really, really short.

RE: twitter live question chat w Zac - mirandagirl - 03-30-2012 04:02 PM

I watched them (:

RE: twitter live question chat w Zac - BEE. - 03-30-2012 04:56 PM

Hmmm... I'll have to keep an eye on this.
I'm finding his twitter confusing for some reason. /: Haven't heard good things about it so far, lol.
*cough*did you like the 2010 birthday book?*cough*

Ah, and along come the questions such as 'Were you planning on proposing' and 'Are you still dating Vanessa' in the #askzacefron hashtag. |:

RE: twitter live question chat w Zac - ZacAttack2290 - 03-31-2012 07:30 PM

He was tweeting and he liked it too! He said it himself!
Partial Quote: "This is hilarious!"

RE: twitter live question chat w Zac - KnightswhosayZAC21 - 03-31-2012 07:36 PM

Haha. Yeah. He seemed to enjoy himself. I hope he does this again if he can find the time. Smile