ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Is Zac gonna ever Tweet on his Twitter? - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Is Zac gonna ever Tweet on his Twitter? (/showthread.php?tid=1021)

Is Zac gonna ever Tweet on his Twitter? - ZacAttack2290 - 03-20-2012 05:57 PM

Do you think that it's possible that we could see Zac tweet on his account?
I know his management is currently doing the tweeting, but wouldn't be nice to see even one tweet from Zac?

Just curious and wanting to discuss this and see what you think!

RE: Is Zac gonna ever Tweet on his Twitter? - samfron - 03-20-2012 09:09 PM

Honestly, I don't think he ever will. I remember back when he didn't have Twitter or Facebook that he wasn't fond of the idea of anyone knowing where he was or what he's doing at the time because of the constant nagging of the paparazzi that basically already tweet for him, but you never know I guess! As things are going right now, I don't see him ever tweeting but.....

RE: Is Zac gonna ever Tweet on his Twitter? - mirandagirl - 03-20-2012 09:52 PM

I think possibly (like slim to none chance) during TLO promo he MAY tweet once or twice, but only because his management told him to. Otherwise, I don't think Zac would ever, willing, tweet on his twitter.

RE: Is Zac gonna ever Tweet on his Twitter? - ZacAttack2290 - 03-21-2012 11:36 AM

Dodgy
Sounds like he could tweet, but not likely. If he does tweet, even just once and only once, I would be happy with it.

So what if Zac never tweets? It's the fact that we have a little connection with him through his management creating the account for him in the first place! I should be just happy about that!

Huh
However, I'm still a bit confused why Zac should tweet or not, it's his account too. I think it's Zac's turn to tweet, but he can do that on his own time, even though he's not really interested.

I don't care what he does, I'm still waiting for that one special tweet from himself to his fans. I'll just wait and watch, even if it never happens.

I'm just happy that some of Zac's tweets come from his WhoSay account and we get to see really cool HQ pictures or Zac! If it weren't for his twitter account, how would we have seen those awesome pictures??

RE: Is Zac gonna ever Tweet on his Twitter? - d. b. wilyumz - 03-22-2012 03:51 PM

(03-20-2012 09:52 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  ...he MAY tweet once or twice, but only because his management told him to.

His management would be smart to twist his arm, if they have to. Personal tweets all the time would take all the mystery and suspense out of it. But if he provides a personal tweet at rare intervals, it will create tremendous interest and keep everyone drooling for more.

RE: Is Zac gonna ever Tweet on his Twitter? - mirandagirl - 03-22-2012 04:56 PM

(03-22-2012 03:51 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(03-20-2012 09:52 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  ...he MAY tweet once or twice, but only because his management told him to.

His management would be smart to twist his arm, if they have to. Personal tweets all the time would take all the mystery and suspense out of it. But if he provides a personal tweet at rare intervals, it will create tremendous interest and keep everyone drooling for more.

That's true.
Like his team just posted a "personal" Zac picture on his facebook and that got more likes and comments than any of the other posts.

RE: Is Zac gonna ever Tweet on his Twitter? - ZacAttack2290 - 03-31-2012 07:28 PM

Solved! He tweeted today and he enjoyed it too!