ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Interview on Conan - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Interview on Conan (/showthread.php?tid=1011)

Interview on Conan - Peace - 03-08-2012 04:05 PM

Those interviews were actually very good. I laughed at them singing and poor Zac and the picture, he blushes everytime. But it was a great interview.

RE: Interview on Conan - d. b. wilyumz - 03-09-2012 10:03 AM

(03-08-2012 04:05 PM)Peace Wrote:  Those interviews were actually very good. I laughed at them singing and poor Zac and the picture, he blushes everytime. But it was a great interview.

Which is kind of odd, since he works so hard to look so great, and that photo was taken at a planned public display - it was last January or February and Zac and his friends showed up at the beach wearing jackets; then Zac stripped down and put on a show for the paparazzi. So he may be embarrassed, but that doesn't stop him from displaying the merchandise.

RE: Interview on Conan - Zacefronitis - 03-09-2012 11:06 AM

(03-08-2012 04:05 PM)Peace Wrote:  Those interviews were actually very good. I laughed at them singing and poor Zac and the picture, he blushes everytime. But it was a great interview.

Aw I know he's so cute when he's shy! I also laughed at the singing, I love how he's singing more on TV now Big Grin

RE: Interview on Conan - mirandagirl - 03-12-2012 02:00 PM

This is one the better interviews he done. Maybe its just because he looks so happy.